Haven’t you yet found a quick appetizer that you can serve to your guests or friends before a meal?
If yes, you have to turn your intentions towards trying this air fryer ham and cheese sliders recipe.
With this recipe in your hand and all the ingredients in your kitchen, you can make a perfect appetizer within just 15 minutes.
What Ingredients are Required to Make Air Fryer Ham and Cheese Sliders?
It would help if you had some mayonnaise, parsley, paprika, and onion powder to make a sauce for these sliders. And to make sliders, you required ham slices, Hawaiian rolls, and Swiss Cheese. You have to cut cheese into slices instead of grating it.
What is Ham?
Ham is a specialized part of pork meat. It was usually taken from the upper portion of the back legs of pork and cut into slices. This meat was preserved by either dry or wet processing using salt and other preservation methods. You can buy either smoked or unsmoked ham, depending upon your choice.
How to Prepare these Ham and Cheese Sliders for Their Cooking Journey Through the Air Fryer?
First of all, you have to prepare the sauce, and it is straightforward to do so. Take onion powder, mayonnaise, paprika, and parsley powder in a bowl and mix them well. After that, spread it over the half-cut piece of a Hawaiian slider and then place ham slices over it. Then you have to cover it up with cheese slices and then place the second half of the slider.
- Place the Sliders in a single layer in the air fryer’s basket. Overcrowding might result in a mess due to the falling of the ingredients out of sliders.
- You can use toothpicks to fix the two slider pieces, so they don’t get opened in the air fryer.
- Serve them with any burger sauce or creamy white sauce.
More Appetizer Recipes
- Air Fryer Salmon Cakes
- Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings
- Air Fryer Grilled Ham and Cheese
Air Fryer Ham and Cheese SlidersOne of the perfect sliders with the combo of ham, Swiss cheese, and spicy mayonnaise sauce…
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp onion powder
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 Hawaiian rolls
- 8 ham slices
- 4 ounces Swiss cheese slices
- For sauce: in a bowl, add all ingredients and mix well.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 350 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- Spread sauce on the top half of each bun.
- Place 2 ham slices on the bottom of each bun, followed by cheese.
- Cover each with top half of bun.
- After preheating, arrange the sliders into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 5 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the sliders from Air Fryer and serve.
NutritionCalories: 321kcalCarbohydrates: 15gProtein: 15gFat: 22gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 7gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 50mgSodium: 838mgPotassium: 167mgFiber: 1gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 29IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 6mgIron: 1mgTried this recipe?Let us know how it was!