This Air Fryer Ham Casserole is ideal for reusing the leftover ham or pasta. It’s delicious and relatively simple to prepare. You’ll have dinner ready within just half an hour (including prep and cook times).
The creamy casserole comes together quickly and cooks in the air fryer even before the oven preheats.
As on Christmas, Ham is popularly made dinner entrée since it feeds a crowd; however, it leads to loads of leftovers. So, this Air Fryer Ham Casserole is a great way to use the leftover Hams.
Why Should You Make This Recipe?
- Best to Use Leftovers: This simple Ham Casserole can be made with leftover ham, sauce, and pasta.
- Frugal: Using leftovers reduces waste and allows you to save money.
- Deliciously Creamy: This air-fried ham casserole dish is beautiful, creamy, and beautiful thanks to Parmesan cheese and heavy cream.
Expert Tips & Tricks:
- You can use the leftover Holiday ham and the leftover pasta and sauce in this recipe.
- You can taste and adjust the amount of sauce as per your liking.
- Make sure you are using the Air Fryer Safe dish that can easily fit in your air fryer basket so that it can cook the ham casserole perfectly.
- Although you may have fully cooked ham casserole with all the ingredients, you must ensure the air fryer ham casserole is thoroughly heated before serving.
How to Store This Ham Casserole?
Refrigerating: Keep leftovers refrigerated for up to 4 days in an airtight container.
Freezing: While we don’t advocate freezing this casserole, it is possible to freeze extra ham for no more than 3 months and use it in another casserole.
Is It Possible to Prepare Air Fryer Ham Casserole Ahead of Time?
You can mix all the ingredients up to a day ahead of time and cook when ready. Because the pasta will absorb a lot of the sauce while it sets, you will need to add to the sauce quantity by approximately 1 cup.
Allow about 20 minutes for the dish to come to room temperature before air frying.
More Breakfast Recipes
Air Fryer Ham Casserole
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 large eggs
- to taste salt and ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 2 tsp unsalted butter softened
- 2 ounces ham sliced thinly
- ⅛ tsp smoked paprika
- 3 tbsp Parmesan cheese grated finely
- 2 tsp fresh chives minced
- In a bowl, add eggs, salt, black pepper and cream and beat until smooth.
- In the bottom of a pie dish, spread the butter.
- Place the ham slices over the butter and top with the egg mixture evenly.
- Top with cheese and chives evenly.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 320 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the pie dish into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 12 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the pie dish from Air Fryer and place onto a wire rack to cool for about 5 minutes before serving.