Air Fryer Ham, Basil, Cheese, and Eggs Muffins are a delicious and quick way to start the day. Nothing beats the flavors of ham and mozzarella together with a hint of basil.
Air Fryer Ham Muffins are a portable and quick breakfast you can cook in just 18 min in your air fryer.
This ham muffins recipe is a fantastic air fryer recipe since it comes out light and fluffy while still being moist.
Is it Possible to Use Silicone Muffin Tins or Cups in An Air Fryer?
The answer is a huge giant yes. The silicone cups (muffins tins) for the air fryer are among the best accessories of the air fryer you can get, as the silicone peels off once the cooking is done and leaves no trace.
Forget about soaking dishes in water; they are magical.
In addition, you can use your silicone molds later for other air fryer recipes.
Is it Possible to Freeze Air Fryer Ham Muffins?
They are, without a doubt! Allow the air fryer ham muffins to cool before removing them from their silicone molds. After that, place your air fryer ham muffins in freezer bags (or airtight pots) and freeze them.
What are Some Pro Tips & Tricks for making Air Fryer Ham Muffins?
You can use any fillings you like, but avoid high-water vegetables because they will make the muffins damp.
You can make them ahead of time and enjoy them on your picnics, as a work snack, or in the lunch boxes of your children.
Use silicone cups whenever you use an air fryer. They peel off easily and don’t need much cleaning, so they’re great for these kinds of recipes.
Can I Add Vegetables in Air Fryer Muffins?
Vegetables like grated carrots, bell peppers, or mushrooms make the most excellent stuffing in air fryer muffins. Accordingly, when you are left with any bits and pieces of veggies, put them to good use.
More Breakfast Recipes
Air Fryer Ham Muffins
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 6 ham slices
- 6 eggs
- 6 tbsp cream
- 3 tbsp mozzarella cheese shredded
- ¼ tsp dried basil crushed
- Lightly grease a 6 cups silicone muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Line each prepared muffin cup with 1 ham slice.
- Crack 1 egg into each muffin cup and top with cream.
- Sprinkle with cheese and basil.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 350 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the muffin tin into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 18 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the muffin tin from Air Fryer and place onto a wire rack to cool for about 5 minutes.
- Carefully invert the muffins onto the platter and serve warm.