Do you want to know a side dish that goes well with every meal? If yes, air fryer twice-baked potatoes are all you need to know.
This side dish is cheesy, gooey, and flavorful. The twice-baked potatoes are the perfect side dish that you can cook in a bit. The air fryer only takes 27 minutes to cook this delicious dish.
- Can I Warm Up Twice Baked Potatoes in an Air Fryer?
- Should I Use Oil for Baking Potatoes While Making Twice-Baked Potatoes?
- How Much Time Should I Set to Make Twice-Baked Potatoes in an Air Fryer?
- How Much Temperature is Required to Heat the Twice-Baked Potatoes?
- Air Fryer Twice Baked Potatoes
- More Side Dish Recipes
Can I Warm Up Twice Baked Potatoes in an Air Fryer?
Yes, you can definitely warm up twice-baked potatoes in an air fryer—Preheat the air fryer at 400° F for 5 minutes. Now, place the already cooked twice-baked potatoes inside the air fryer. Heat them for 2 minutes. Take them out once they are warmed up.
Should I Use Oil for Baking Potatoes While Making Twice-Baked Potatoes?
You have to apply oil to the potatoes before heating them in an air fryer. Then, oil them twice while heating them.
How Much Time Should I Set to Make Twice-Baked Potatoes in an Air Fryer?
The air fryer baked the twice-baked potatoes faster than the oven. However, you should adjust the time according to the recipe—Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes.
While baking the potatoes for the first time, set the cooking time for 20 minutes. In this period, the potatoes get cooked very well. They get ready to be converted into a soft mesh.
For baking stuffed potato halves, set time for 26 minutes. After cooking time, your freshly twice-baked potatoes would be ready.
How Much Temperature is Required to Heat the Twice-Baked Potatoes?
390° F is required to bake the twice-baked potatoes in an air fryer. The exact temperature is needed to bake the potatoes only to prepare their mesh for stuffed potato halves.
Air Fryer Twice Baked Potatoes
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 potatoes peeled
- 2-3 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- ½ brown onion chopped
- 2 tbsp chiives chopped
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 390 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- Coat the potatoes with oil.
- After preheating, arrange the potatoes into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 20 minutes.
- While cooking, coat the potatoes twice with the remaining oil.
- Meanwhile, in a frying pan, melt the butter over medium heat and sauté the onion for about4-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and transfer the onion into a bowl.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the potatoes from Air Fryer and place onto a platter.
- Carefully cut each potato in half.
- With a small scooper, scoop out the flesh from each half.
- In the bowl of onion, add the potato flesh, chives, and half of cheese and stir to combine.
- stuff the potato halves evenly with potato mixture.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Again, arrange potato halves into the air fryer basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 390 °F for 26 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the potatoes from Air Fryer and serve.
More Side Dish Recipes