Having a perfectly cooked salmon could be an ideal dinner for you if you are a fan of seafood. Salmon is also eaten by those not fond of seafood because of its taste and flavors.
However, cooking the salmon is not a task that you want to do. But this air fryer honey mustard Salmon recipe is so easy and quick that you will never miss your favorite dinner just because of making it.
What Are the Reasons to Use an Air Fryer for Making Salmon Instead of Using an Oven?
The salmon will cook quicker in an air fryer than in an oven. Moreover, the air fryer will maintain the internal flaky and juicy texture and cook it entirely. And the last but not the slightest reason is that making it in an oven will require a lot of energy which can be saved by using an air fryer.
How to Season Salmon for Making Honey Mustard Salmon in an Air Fryer?
First, take some honey, mustard paste, paprika, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and garlic powder and mix them well to make a mixture. Take some mixture out of it and sit aside. Then take salmon, cut into fillets, and place in the honey mixture bowl. Use your hand to season them perfectly with this mixture. After that, cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate to marinate for half an hour.
What Air Fryer Honey Mustard Salmon Tastes Like?
It tastes perfect. It is a great treat to have a perfectly cooked salmon with a rich flavor of honey and mustard along with spices and some sauce for dinner.
How to Serve this Salmon?
- Drizzle it with the reserved honey mixture before serving.
- Serving it with honey garlic sauce is also a perfect way to serve them.
More Dinner Recipes
- Air Fryer Taco Casserole
- Air Fryer Chicken Breast
- Air Fryer Stuffed Peppers
Air Fryer Honey Mustard SalmonDelicious and healthy baked salmon with a sauce of honey, mustard, lemon juice and spices…
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- 2 (5-ounce) salmon fillets
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- In a bowl, add honey, mustard, lemon juice, garlic powder, paprika, salt and black pepper and mix well.
- In a small bowl, reserve about ⅓ of the honey mixture.
- In the bowl with remaining honey mixture, add the salmon fillets and coat well.
- Refrigerate to marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 400 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the salmon fillets into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Coat the salmon fillets with any remaining mixture from bowl.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 5 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the salmon fillets from Air Fryer place onto a platter.
- Drizzle with reserved honey mixture and serve.
NutritionCalories: 922kcalCarbohydrates: 19gProtein: 119gFat: 38gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 15gMonounsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 327mgSodium: 434mgPotassium: 2962mgFiber: 1gSugar: 17gVitamin A: 372IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 83mgIron: 5mgTried this recipe?Please rate the recipe and leave a comment below 🙂