Air Fryer Keto Fried Shrimps is one the best ways to prepare an appetizer meal.
It is a healthy, easy to cook, and flavorful snack. This shrimp meal is a perfect appetizer for any occasion.
Keto-fried shrimps get cooked faster in an air fryer. The air fryer can preserve its nutrient.
How Can I Avoid the Air Fryer from Getting Messy While Making Keto Fried Shrimp?
The coating on shrimps can create a mess in the air fryer. However, you can avoid this from happening.
Before putting coated shrimps in the air fryer basket, place them on the wire rack for a while. The extra coating will drip off in a bit. Now, you can set the coated shrimps in an air fryer. They will get cooked without creating any mess.
Are Air Fryer Keto Fried Shrimps Beneficial for Health?
Air Fryer Keto Fried Shrimps benefit our body in many ways. They strengthen the body and protect you from obesity. The shrimps have been proved to be healthy for women. They protect the skin and eyesight too.
When shrimps are cooked in an air fryer, the ratio of all these healthy nutrients is preserved. Hence, they can be beneficial for health.
Do Air Fryer Keto Fried Shrimps Protect You from Gaining Weight?
The air fryer keto shrimps do not contain carbs. Almost all the seafood has carbs in them.
Carbs can cause weight gain and extra fat on the body.
However, shrimps are unique in this manner. They do not have carbs. Hence, they protect you from getting fat. That said, you can enjoy seafood without caring about weight gain.
What Temperature is Suitable for Air Frying Keto Fried Shrimps?
390° F is suitable for cooking keto-fried shrimps in an air fryer. Preheating should be done at the same temperature for 5 minutes. Then, start cooking shrimps at the same temperature (390° F.)
Air Fryer Keto Fried Shrimp
- ⅓ cup almond flour
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp lemon pepper
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- 12 large shrimp peeled and deveined
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- In a shallow bowl, place the beaten eggs
- In another shallow bowl, mix together the flour, spices, salt and black pepper.
- Dip each shrimp in beaten eggs and then coat with flour mixture.
- Arrange the shrimp onto a wire rack to drip off excess coating.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 390 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the shrimp into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 10-12 minutes.
- While cooking, flip the shrimp once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the shrimp from Air Fryer and serve.
More Appetizer Recipes