Making the leanest meat in the world for dinner has never been an easy task as you have to cook it with a lot of care and precision.
However, this air fryer simple lamb chop recipe is relatively easy to make. If you have an air fryer in your kitchen, you can make this delicious dinner within a few minutes, probably 15 or 16 minutes in total.
Which Meat is Used to Make Lamb Chops?
The lamb meat is used to make these chops, and this is considered one of the healthiest meat ever. Usually, the meat is taken from the upper portion of the back legs of the lamb. Moreover, the meat can also be taken from the loin region or any other body part. However, the most preferred is from the legs portion. It can also be boned or boneless, depending upon your choice.
How to Season the Lamb Chops to Make Them in an Air Fryer?
As the recipe’s name shows that this is a simple dinner item, therefore you don’t require any specific seasoning for that purpose. Take salt, pepper, and olive oil and rub them over the lamb chops. This mixture’s perfect and thin coat is enough to give exciting flavors to this delicious cuisine.
How Much Time is Required to Make this Appetizing Dinner?
This is a quick recipe to make dinner for your loved ones. Usually, the whole process will take 15 to 16 minutes. Preparations and preheating of the air fryer will take place in 6 minutes. The chops require 10 minutes to get fully cooked in the air fryer.
More Dinner Recipes
Air Fryer Lamb Chops
- cooking spray
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 lamb chops (4-ounces)
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, mix together the oil, salt, and black pepper.
- Add the chops and coat with the mixture evenly.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 390 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the lamb chops into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 5-6 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the lamb chops from Air Fryer and serve.