Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Breast is the simplest yet the best way to prepare chicken breast. Its outside layer turns out a little crispy.
This crispy layer makes the best combination with well-cooked breast.
Personally, I love to cook frozen chicken breast inside an air fryer!
It helps me cook the best dinner in a short period. The layer of seasoning on the chicken breast is so mouth-watering. This chicken dinner recipe is my family’s go-to recipe for all special events.
How Much Time Should I Set to Cook Frozen Chicken Breast Inside an Air Fryer?
An air fryer takes significantly less time to cook frozen chicken breast. It is preferred to preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 380° F. After preheating, place the chicken breast inside the air fryer basket. Set the time for 18-20 minutes. Flip the chicken breast after some time. It allows us to cook well. In just 20 minutes, the well-cooked chicken is ready to be served.
Why Is It Safer to Cook Frozen Chicken Breast in The Air Fryer Than In The Oven?
It is safer to cook chicken in an air fryer than in an oven. The air fryer does not require oil to cook food. You can spray non-stick cooking spray in the air fryer basket. Place the chicken in the basket and start cooking. The heat inside the air fryer is enough to cook it well. You will find it healthier to eat chicken without oil. The air fryer is indeed a life-saver.
How Should I Cook Frozen Chicken Breast in An Air Fryer?
It is easy to cook frozen chicken breast in an air fryer. Spray the basket with non-stick cooking spray. Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes after spraying. Place the prepared chicken inside the air fryer for 18-20 minutes. Flip it while cooking. The well-cooked, juicy, and flavorsome chicken is ready to bless you with its taste. For the Complete step-to-step tutorial, scroll down.
More Chicken Recipes
Air Fryer 2-ingredients Chicken Breasts
Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Wings
Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Breast
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 (6-ounce) frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tsp olive oil
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 380 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- Drizzle each chicken breast with oil evenly and then sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- After preheating, arrange the chicken breasts into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and immediately adjust the temperature to 360 °F for 18-20 minutes.
- While cooking, flip the chicken breasts once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the chicken breasts from Air Fryer and serve.
Leave a Reply