Christmas visits of various family guests are a common thing. Making a special dinner for them on Christmas eve could be tricky as you have already been busy with Christmas preparations.
However, roasting a lamb’s leg using this air fryer leg of lamb recipe will make a perfect dinner for your guests. You can concentrate on other tasks after setting the time and temperature of the air fryer.
What are the Nutritional Facts About Leg of Lamb?
Lamb is considered one of the most tender meats globally, and the fat percentage is meager. It is also expensive meat as well. It contains a lot of proteins and natural vitamins that are required by our body for better development. In short, you can say that a lamb leg is a healthy addition to your diet routine. But keep in mind that excess of everything is bad for your health; always stick to moderation.
How to Season the Lamb of Leg to Make It in an Air Fryer?
First, take the leg and use a sharp knife to score it from various places. This helps in the penetration of seasoning deep inside it. Then take herbs, oil, salt, pepper, and other spices and coat them over the leg. Before cooking, coat it again with a mixture of honey, oil, and Brussel sprouts. When keeping the leg in the air fryer’s basket, arrange the Brussel sprouts along with the sides of the leg.
More Dinner Recipes
Air Fryer Weight Watchers Recipes (Simple Salmon)
Air Fryer Recipes for Christmas (Leg of Lamb)
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 ¼ lb leg of lamb
- 3 tbsp olive oil divided
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary minced
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon thyme
- 1 clove garlic minced
- as required salt and black ground pepper
- 1 ½ lb Brussels sprouts trimmed
- 2 tbsp honey
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 300 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- With a sharp knife, score the leg of lamb at several places.
- In a bowl, mix together 2 tablespoons of oil, herbs, garlic, salt, and black pepper.
- Coat the leg of lamb with oil mixture generously.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 75 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, add the Brussels sprout, remaining oil and honey and toss to coat well.
- After cooking time is finished, flip the leg of lamb.
- Arrange the Brussels sprout around the leg of lamb.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and adjust the temperature to 390 °F for 15 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the leg of lamb from Air Fryer and place onto a platter.
- With a piece of foil, cover the leg of lamb for about 10 minutes before slicing.
- Transfer the Brussels sprout into a bowl.
- Cut the leg of lamb into desired size pieces and serve alongside the Brussels sprout.
Leave a Reply