You can never deny a cake at the dining table when served as a dessert. However, making a cake is an art, and not everyone is an expert in it.
But with this air fryer lemon cheesecake recipe, you can make the best cake that everyone will love. With this recipe in your hand, you can earn the title of a good home chef.
Why Do You Use an Air Fryer Instead of an Oven to Bake This Cheesecake?
Usually, the oven is considered the best way to make any cake. However, you cannot retain this flavorful cheesecake’s extra creamy and juicy texture by using an oven unless you are an expert in it. Using an air fryer will solve this problem, and you can make a perfect cake that is soft, creamy, and juicy inside.
How to Make the Batter for this Delicious Lemon Cheesecake?
First of all, you have to collect all the ingredients: lemon juice, lemon zest, eggs, cheese, vanilla extract, sugar, and cornstarch. Then you have to take a big bowl and mix all the ingredients in the right proportion to achieve a perfect batter. Using an electric mixer will give you better results. Now your batter is ready to get into the air fryer.
How much Time and Temperature should this Cheesecake for Baking in an Air Fryer be given?
You must preheat the air fryer at 320 degrees Fahrenheit for 5 minutes. The cheesecake will take about 25 minutes at this temperature to get baked perfectly. Preheating the air fryer is necessary to stimulate the baking process.
- After pouring the batter into the baking dish, tap it to remove any air bubbles. If it remains entrapped, it can affect the texture of the cake.
- Drizzle it with caramel or sugar syrup before serving.
More Dessert Recipes
Air Fryer Lemon Cheesecake
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 17¾ ounce ricotta cheese
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup sugar
- 3 tbsp corn starch
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp fresh lemon zest finely grated
- Lightly grease a baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 320 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Place the mixture into the prepared baking dish evenly.
- After preheating, arrange the baking dish into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 25 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the baking dish from Air Fryer and set aside for about 1-2hours to cool.
- Refrigerate to chill for about 2-3 hours before serving.