Desserts, especially chocolate desserts, are my favorite things to make. And now I can whip up this delectable chocolate cheesecake in no time!
It takes a fraction of the time to bake because it is cooked in an air fryer.
This air fryer chocolate cheesecake is incredibly creamy and smooth. The flavor or richness of the food does not change in the air fryer, and it does not sink or crack on the top.
Why Doesn’t My Cheesecake Have A Creamy Concentration?
The cream cheese texture has a significant impact on the filling. If it isn’t softened, it will be lumpy and chunky. If you use refrigerated cream cheese, it will not mix well and affect the melted chocolate.
Why Should You Make This Dessert?
Simple Ingredients – This fabulous cheesecake is made with only three ingredients: cream cheese, chocolate, and common baking materials.
Easy to Make — This cheesecake is easy to make and doesn’t take long to prepare. Before cooking in the air fryer, it will only take around 15 minutes of prep time. Most of the time spent on this recipe is spent chilling the cheesecake.
Making Perfect Cheesecake Suggestions
Bring the Ingredients to Room Temperature: Before you begin, make sure that all cold components, such as cream cheese, eggs, and other refrigerated ingredients, are at room temperature.
Don’t Overmix: Make sure the ingredients aren’t overmixed. Overmixing will cause the batter to rise like a soufflé during baking, then sink and crack as it cools.
Don’t Overbake: Overbaking will cause the cake to dry out and crack. When it’s done baking, it should still wobble a little, like jello.
Let it Sit for a While: Cheesecake should be chilled for at least 6 hours to allow it to set correctly and create the desired flavor.
More Dessert Recipes
Air Fryer Chocolate Cheesecake
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 eggs whites and yolks separated
- 1 cup chocolate chopped
- ½ cup cream cheese softened
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- Lightly grease a 6-inch cake pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a bowl, add the egg whites and refrigerate to chill before using.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add the chocolate and microwave on high heat for about 2minutes, stirring after every 30 seconds.
- In the bowl of chocolate, add the cream cheese and microwave for about 1-2 minutes or until cream cheese melts completely, stirring after every 30 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and stir in cocoa powder and egg yolks.
- Remove the egg whites from the refrigerator and beat until firm peaks form.
- Add⅓ of the whipped egg whites into cheese mixture and gently stir to combine.
- Fold in the remaining egg whites.
- Place the mixture into the prepared cake pan evenly.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 285 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the cake pan into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 30 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the cake pan from Air Fryer and set aside to cool completely.
- Refrigerate to chill before serving.