Having some Vegetarian Guests at your Dining table, you are missing a suitable side dish to serve them.
Don’t worry, as this air fry Lemony Broccoli recipe is here to rescue your day.
With this recipe in your hand and a manual to use an air fryer, you can make a delicious side dish for your guests that will be a valuable addition to your dining table.
What type of Broccoli Cutting is Required to Make this Delicious Cuisine?
Green-colored broccoli is required to make this side dish. But you don’t have to cook the entire broccoli flower as it will not get cooked properly from every side. The best way is to cut it. You can use your hands to separate the florets from a big broccoli flower. Cutting it with the help of a knife might result in a lot of stems with florets. But if you don’t have some issue with the stems, you can also use broccoli cuts to make this recipe.
How to Season the Broccoli Florets to Make These Lemony Broccoli?
First of all, take your broccoli florets in a large bowl, then you have to add some olive oil, lemon juice, minced garlic, salt, lemon zest, pepper, and any other spices of your choice. Mix them well using your hands until every floret gets a perfect layer of seasoning. The purpose of using olive oil is to adhere to all the seasoning components over broccoli florets and help them get crispy brown color outside.
Things to Keep in Mind While Trying to Make this Recipe
- Make sure that your broccoli florets are thoroughly washed as many insects are present in them.
- The best way is to keep your florets in hot water for a while and then dry them off. After that, you can freeze them and use them whenever required.
More Side Dish Recipes
- Air Fryer Stuffed Tomatoes
- Air Fryer Spiced Sweet Potatoes
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Casserole
Air Fryer Lemony BroccoliOne of the favorite side dishes of broccoli with a refreshing touch of lemon…
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic sliced
- 1 large head broccoli cut into 1-inch florets
- ½ tsp fresh lemon zest finely grated
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes crushed
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 400 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, add all ingredients and toss to coat well.
- After preheating, arrange the broccoli florets into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 15 minutes.
- While cooking, flip the broccoli florets once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the broccoli florets from Air Fryer and serve.
NutritionCalories: 9kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 11mgPotassium: 25mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 107IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 12mgIron: 1mgTried this recipe?Please rate the recipe and leave a comment below 🙂