Who doesn’t love mini quiches as breakfast? These Air Fryer Mini Macaroni Quiche are excellent if you’re searching for a quick, easy, and tasty breakfast recipe.
Using your air fryer, you can enjoy these simple yet delightfully cheesy individual quiches cooked in just 20 minutes for a delicious breakfast!
These would make excellent breakfast when you are in a rush! I just freeze them and reheat them in my air fryer when I don’t have time to prepare breakfast for my busy mornings. I owe my air fryer for offering me a delicious and healthy breakfast, even on hectic mornings.
Is It Possible to Heat Quiche in An Air Fryer?
Set your air fryer to 350 degrees, air fryer mode, and then set your frozen air fryer mini macaroni quiche into your air fryer basket, air fry for 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees.
Is It Possible to Cook Eggs in An Air Fryer?
Yes, and it’s much easier than you might think: pour the egg mixture into a greased pan, place the pan in the air fryer, and cook for 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Is It Possible to Use Aluminum Foil in The Air Fryer?
As the air circulates the food in an air fryer, you can use aluminum foil in the air fryer as long as you give space for ventilation.
When using foil, be sure that it does not restrict the airflow, or your food will not cook correctly. You can leave some holes uncovered so that your food cooks evenly and thoroughly.
What’s the Texture Like of An Air Fryer Quiche?
The quiche made in an air fryer has the best texture! Something happens to eggs in the air fryer that makes the quiche (eggs) so soft and light and utterly delicious! Maybe that’s because of all the hot air circulating the overall food.
More Breakfast Recipes
Air Fryer Mini Macaroni Quiches
- 1 short crust pastry
- ½ cup leftover mac n' cheese
- 2 tbsp plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp garlic puree
- 11 ounces milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese grated
- Dust 4 ramekins with a little flour.
- Line the bottom of prepared ramekins with short crust pastry.
- In a bowl, mix together macaroni, yogurt and garlic.
- Transfer the macaroni mixture between ramekins about ¾ full.
- In a small bowl, add the milk and eggs and beat well.
- Place the egg mixture over the macaroni mixture and top with the cheese evenly.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 355 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the ramekins into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 15-20 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the ramekins from Air Fryer and serve.