You want to start your working day with a nutrient-rich diet in the form of breakfast. However, it is hard for you to try healthy breakfast items due to time shortage. You have to limit your breakfast to bread and jam. But this air fryer mini veggie frittatas recipe will assist you in making delicious and full of healthy ingredients for breakfast. You will never mind spending less than half an hour to make this delicious and healthy breakfast.
What are the Ingredients Required to Make this Air Fryer Veggie Frittata?
Almost all the ingredients added to it are healthy and delicious: butter, onions, parmesan cheese, mushrooms, parsley, rosemary, salt, black pepper, and additional spices. Cheese should be grated perfectly. Onion and herbs should also be chopped nicely.
Is This Breakfast Suitable for People Who are Following a Vegan Diet?
This Air fryer frittata recipe is genuinely based on all the vegan ingredients. So, it is suitable for people who are following a vegan diet. However, mushrooms in it make it equally loveable from non-vegetarians.
How Much Will It Take to Make This Air Fryer Veggie Frittata?
If you start from zero preparations, it will take about 27 minutes to make this breakfast. You can prepare everything for this frittata within 10 minutes and preheat the air fryer during this period. Then you have to give precisely 12 minutes of cooking to this veggie frittata to get it perfectly cooked. Keep the temperature at 330 degrees Fahrenheit throughout the cooking time. Five minutes will be required by it to get set after cooking.
More Breakfast Recipes
Air Fryer Baked Eggs with Mushroom & Spinach
Air Fryer Blueberry Muffin Bites
Air Fryer Mini Veggie Frittatas
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 tbsp butter
- ½ white onion sliced thinly
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms sliced thinly
- 1¼ cups fresh spinach chopped
- 3 eggs
- ½ tsp fresh rosemary chopped
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp Parmesan cheese shredded
- Grease 2 ramekins with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a non-stick wok, melt butter over medium heat and cook onion and mushroom for about 3 minutes.
- Add spinach and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the wok of mushroom mixture from heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a small-sized bowl, add eggs, rosemary, salt and black pepper and whisk well.
- Divide the beaten eggs into the prepared ramekins evenly and top with the veggie mixture, followed by the cheese.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 330 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the ramekins into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 12 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the ramekins from Air Fryer and place onto a wire rack for about 5 minutes before serving.
Leave a Reply