Granola cooked in the air fryer is quick and straightforward to make. With the help of your air fryer, you can enjoy freshly-made granola devoid of excessive sugar or any additives ready in just 20 minutes.
Granola cooked in the air fryer is a delicious and healthy breakfast. You’ll never repurchase store-bought after trying this version.
Using a few spoons of maple syrup, you can make your granola naturally sweet; however, honey or rice malt syrup can also be substituted.
- Make sure the granola doesn’t burn. While they cook, watch the oats since they brown quickly.
- Make sure to use conventional rolled oats, often known as old-fashioned oats. This recipe does not work well using steel-cut or quick oats.
- If you’d like, experiment with your variations, adding your desired fruits, nuts, and sweetener.
I love how adaptable this recipe is; you can change the ingredients to suit your tastes!
- The original recipe of Kristine’s granola includes raisins and dried apples, which are excellent! Dried sour cherries might help balance out the sweetness. It’s also delicious with raisins and dried cranberries.
- You can substitute coconut oil in place of the butter and the honey in place of maple syrup for a vegan alternative.
- Just press down the granola after swirling and then air-fry again if you prefer chunky granola. Allow it to cool completely before breaking it.
How to Store It?
Put the mixture in a sealed container or glass jar to easily store it at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
Granola can also be frozen; keep the sealed container or glass jar in the freezer for a few months. Just put the jar on the counter overnight to defrost before using.
What to Serve It With?
For a healthy breakfast, serve the granola with milk. You can also serve yogurt, milk, fruit, or as part of a breakfast parfait. It’s ideal for sprinkling over fruits, cheesecake, or ice cream.
More Breakfast Recipes
Air Fryer Oats & Almond Granola
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup almonds chopped roughly
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch salt
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Line the Air Fryer Basket with parchment paper and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 350 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- In a large-sized bowl, add all ingredients and mix until well blended.
- After preheating, place the oat mixture into the prepared Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 10 minutes.
- While cooking, stir the granola after every 3 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, transfer the granola onto a baking sheet and set aside to cool completely.
- Break the granola into chunks and serve with your favorite non-dairy milk.