Is it possible to air-fry granola? Yes! This vegan, gluten-free recipe of Air Fryer Oats & Dried Fruits Granola couldn’t be easier to make! Learn all you need to make crunchy, chunky, and tasty granola in the air fryer.
Granola made in an air fryer is very fast and straightforward to make. In approximately 15 minutes, you can cook your own nutritious, homemade granola!
I enjoy creating homemade granola and have several oven-baked granola recipes, including this healthy Air Fryer Oats & Dried Fruits Granola. But now, making it in the air fryer turned out incredibly simple and quick! It’s also pleasant to make in the summer because I don’t have to turn on the oven and convert my entire kitchen into an oven.
Which Oats Are Best to Make This Granola?
In granola recipes, I usually use either quick oats or rolled oats. They are easy to prepare and can be used in different breakfast meals. Lightly heated rolled oats are rolled out into various thicknesses (to extra thick from instant oats).
Is it Healthful to Eat Granola with Dried Fruit?
Adding more dried fruits or additional sweetener in granola leads to more sugary variation, nut- and seed-based kinds have more protein, and fiber-rich varieties have more whole grains. Granola’s nutrients vary based on the ingredients, but some are high in micronutrients and fiber.
Is it Possible to Store It?
Put the granola into an airtight jar after it has cooled thoroughly; eat with the two weeks of storing it. I use a glass jar to store mine for simple snacking, and yes, I eat them directly from the jar!
Can You Freeze it?
Granola can also be frozen! Remove the extra air from a freezer-friendly Ziploc bag. Keep for about 2 months in the freezer.
Before eating, let the granola defrost. It won’t be as crispy as the first time you made it, but it’ll still be tasty.
More Breakfast Recipes
Air Fryer Oats & Dried Fruit Granola
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp agave nectar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ½ cup wheat germ toasted
- ¼ cup dried cherries
- ¼ cup dried blueberries
- 2 tbsp dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp hazelnuts chopped
- 2 tbsp pecans chopped
- 2 tbsp walnuts chopped
- 2 tbsp almonds chopped
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp flaxseeds
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp ground cloves
- Grease a round cake pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a bowl, add oil, maple syrup, agave nectar and vanilla extract and beat until well blended.
- In a large-sized bowl, add oats, wheat germ, dried fruit, nuts, seeds and spices and blend well.
- Add maple mixture and mix until well blended.
- Place the mixture into the prepared cake pan.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to350 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the cake pan into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 15 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the cake pan from Air Fryer and set aside to cool completely.
- Break the granola into chunks and serve with your favorite non-dairy milk.