Sometimes we just need to revert to one of those tried-and-true appetizers or comfort foods that bring back memories of childhood and home. Just like Spaghetti and Meatballs! One of my favorite classic comfort dishes!
Using an air fryer to cook Parmesan Chicken Meatballs saves a lot of time and is a healthier option for meat. You’ll have a fantastic appetizer ready for your family in less than half an hour.
Why Make Air Fryer Parmesan Chicken Meatballs?
Crispier Without Much Oil: I rarely utilize the oven to make meatballs after purchasing my Air fryer. I find it easier to cook ground chicken or beef meatballs in the Air fryer than on the stovetop or in the oven. Every time, they come out crispy and tender.
Faster: In just 9 minutes, these meatballs are ready to eat. With a pound of ground chicken, you’ll need to make two batches, but it’s faster than the other options.
Lovely Texture & Flavorful: Thanks to the spices, spinach, and cheese, they come out moist, with fantastic texture and flavor.
Easy-To-Make: These are pretty simple to make. Combine all of the ingredients and shape them. Children also enjoy helping to shape the balls and getting their hands messy.
What Kind of Chicken Meat Should You Buy?
You can buy chicken that has already been ground. Also, you can grind it yourself in your food processor (you can use the steel blade to make this).
What is the Best Way to Store Them?
Refrigerate extra air fryer parmesan chicken meatballs in a sealed pot for up to three days. Reheat in the Air Fryer at 350 degrees for approximately 3 minutes, or until the desired temperature is reached.
How to Serve Them?
They are best served with spaghetti noodles and sauce. You may also eat them as a sub sandwich in hoagie rolls, as an appetizer with toothpicks, or in tiny slider buns.
More Appetizer Recipes
Air Fryer Parmesan Chicken Meatballs
- 1 lb ground chicken
- ½ cup fresh spinach chopped
- ½ cup parmesan cheese shredded
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- ½ tsp onion powder
- to taste salt and ground black pepper
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Make equal-sized balls from the mixture.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 370 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the meatballs into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 9 minutes.
- After 6 minutes of cooking, flip the meatballs.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the meatballs from Air Fryer and serve.