Winter is here, and you have no peanuts in your home; it means that you are living on Mars. Winter and peanuts are obligatory for each other.
However, one can quickly get tired of the hectic process of roasting them in an oven as it is quite a time-taking task.
But it’s time to up your sleeves for this delicious and quick air fryer peanuts recipe, which will probably be your best snacks for winter.
Why Use an Air Fryer Instead of an Oven for Peanuts?
The peanuts get roasted in the air fryer, and no oil is required. The whole process will take a mere 24 or 25 minutes, including all preparation time. However, in the oven, you need to roast peanuts for a long time, which could ruin your mood. Therefore, an air fryer is preferred over the oven to make some peanut snacks.
How to Prepare Peanuts to Cook Them in an Air Fryer?
No specific preparations are required. You have to cook peanuts in a preheated air fryer for at least 8 or 9 minutes and then get them out and coat them with some olive oil, salt, and some spices of your choice to get exciting flavors. After that, again introduce them into the air fryer and wait for 5 more minutes to cook them perfectly.
How Can You Store Extra Air Fryer Peanuts?
You can store the leftover air fryer peanuts in some air-tight jar. They will remain safe for 3 to 5 days. You can reheat them in the air fryer when you have to use them again.
How to Serve the Air Fryer Peanuts?
To kill untimely hunger, you can serve them straight from the air fryer as some snacks. You can also use them in several other recipes such as sandwiches, pasta, etc.
Air Fryer Peanuts
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups raw peanuts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- as required salt
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 320 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the peanuts into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 9 minutes.
- While cooking, flip the peanuts twice.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the peanuts from Air Fryer and transfer into a bowl.
- Add the oil and salt and toss to coat.
- Again, arrange the peanuts into the Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and adjust the temperature to 320 °F for 5 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the peanuts from Air Fryer and serve.
More Snack Recipes