Everyone loves to have some dessert at the dining table. However, making one is pretty tricky, especially after making other complicated cuisines in the kitchen.
However, this air fryer pears recipe will solve this problem. You can now make your dessert within a few minutes only using a few ingredients.
Can I Cook Fruits in the Air Fryer?
Yes! Like vegetables, you can also cook different fruits in the air fryer using different recipes to make delicious snacks and desserts. Air fryer pears are an example of a dessert that can be made by cooking desserts in the air fryer.
What are the Ideal Pears to Make Air Fryer Pears?
The selection of pears is something that hugely impacts your air fryer pears recipe. Always try to choose those pears with a firm but not as hard texture as an unripe pear. They must be perfectly ripened as over-ripen pears will not remain intact while cooking in the air fryer. Bartlett, Bosc, and Seckel are some top varieties used for that purpose as they are easy to peel and have a rich sweet taste.
How to Cut Pears to Cook Them in an Air Fryer?
Usually, pears are cut into lengthwise slices and then introduced into the air fryer to make them crispy and delicious. However, for a dessert, the pears are usually cut into two halves and then cored with the help of a spoon or corer.
What is the Perfect Method to Serve Air Fryer Pears?
Usually, pear dessert is served directly after collecting it from the air fryer. However, you can use different toppings to become more creative and give some actual dessert look to the pears. The best way is to fill the top with whipped cream or place an ice cream scoop over it. Simple Honey topping will also be a perfect choice.
Air Fryer Pears
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 pears halved and cored
- In an 8-inch baking dish, place the butter.
- Arrange the baking dish in Air Fryer Basket and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 320 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, remove the basket.
- In the baking dish, add the sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg with melted butter and stir to combine.
- Place the pear halves into the butter mixture, cut side down.
- Spoon some of butter mixture over the top of each pear half.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 12-14 minutes.
- After 10 minutes of cooking, flip the pear halves and spoon some butter mixture on top.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the pear halves from Air Fryer and place onto a plate.
- Spoon any remaining sauce from baking dish over pears and serve.
More Easy Recipes