If you’re looking for a quick and simple homemade air fryer pineapple cornbread recipe, this is it. It’s a great addition to your food because it’s so soft and moist. This pineapple cornbread has an indeed country essence because it’s made using buttermilk.
Who can say no to a delicious breakfast of highly moist cornbread with crushed pineapple and the perfect amount of sweetness?
Nothing beats a plate of soft, fluffy home-cooked pineapple cornbread as a side dish as well, especially when it’s accompanied by one of your favorite barbeque recipes such as BBQ Chicken Wings or BBQ Ribs. One of my favorite air fryer recipes is this classic southern comfort meal.
Why Use Jiffy Corn Muffin?
There are only a small number of ingredients and no expertise required for this recipe. Jiffy corn muffin is one of my favorites. I now keep two or three readily available at all times. A gluten-free version is also available from Jiffy. This cornbread goes well with chili, pork chops, ham, sausage, and other recipes. It’s a combination of sweet and salty flavors. However, it is not overly sweet, as if it were a dessert.
How to Serve Pineapple Cornbread?
Pineapple cornbread is a delicious breakfast or a side dish that goes well with various foods, including your favorite chili. All we have to do is add a little butter, and it’s all set to eat! Some like cornbread with chicken chili, but I prefer mine plain with just a drizzle of maple syrup and a dollop of butter on top.
Is It Possible to Reheat Pineapple Cornbread?
Definitely! Yes, you can reheat the leftover pineapple cornbread. You can quickly reheat your pineapple cornbread for only 2-3 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Can I Store the Pineapple Cornbread?
Yes, it can be stored for up to 5 days in an airtight container.
More Breakfast Recipes
Air Fryer Pineapple Cornbread
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (8½-ounces) package Jiffy corn muffin
- 7 ounces canned crushed pineapple
- ⅓ cup canned pineapple juice
- 1 egg
- Grease a round cake pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 330 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, add all ingredients and mix well.
- Place the mixture into the prepared cake pan evenly.
- After preheating, arrange the cake pan into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 15 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the cake pan from Air Fryer and place onto a wire rack for about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the bread from pan and place onto the wire rack to cool completely before slicing.
- Cut the bread into desired-sized slices and serve.