The air fryer pork meatloaf is a simple yet delicious variation of air fryer beef meatloaf. This pork meatloaf is flavorful and simple to prepare.
Your family will adore this for dinner, and the leftovers can easily be turned into meatloaf sandwiches for lunch the next day.
Meatloaf is, without a doubt, one of the best dishes to have on hand at all times!
Why Should Do You Cook Pork Meatloaf in an Air Fryer?
I make pork meatloaf in an air fryer and suggest you do the same because of the following reasons:
Saves Time: Compared to an oven recipe, this can be baked in about half the time.
Fat-Free Cooking: The fat drips into the pan, preventing the meat from cooking in it.
Mess-Free Cooking: The air fryer is simple to clean up, and some brands even go into the dishwasher.
What to Serve with Air Fryer Pork Meatloaf?
With this meaty dish, I suggest you serve any air fryer veggie dish such as air fryer broccoli, asparagus, cauliflower, Brussel sprouts, and my favorite potato casserole.
Tips and Suggestions:
1 pound vs. 2 Pounds: If you have a bigger air fryer, like us, you can use 2 pounds of pork. However, if your air fryer has a smaller basket, use 1 pound of pork.
Do not overmix: Avoid overmixing the ingredients to maintain the texture and flavor.
Preheating is Necessary: Before putting the meatloaf in the air fryer, preheat it.
Use Digital Thermometer: Air fryers vary. Therefore, check the internal temperature of the meatloaf using an instant-read thermometer to verify it reaches 165° F.
Keep an Eye on the Time: Check it early to avoid overcooking the meatloaf. As needed, extend the time.
Let it Sit Before Slicing: To prevent the meatloaf from falling apart, let it rest before slicing.
More Pork Recipes
Air Fryer Pork Meatloaf
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 lb lean ground pork
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- ½ cup carrot peeled and shredded
- 1 medium onion chopped
- ½ cup fat free milk
- ¼ egg beaten
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup quick cooking oats
- Grease a loaf pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- For meatloaf: in a bowl, add all the ingredients and mix until well combined.
- For topping: in another bowl, add all the ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Place the meatloaf mixture into the prepared loaf pan and top with the topping mixture.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 350 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the loaf pan into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 60 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the loaf pan from Air Fryer and place onto a wire rack for about 10 minutes before slicing.
- Carefully, invert the loaf onto the wire rack.
- Cut into desired sized slices and serve.