What will be your impressions of seeing the colorful bell peppers stuffed with your favorite rice and pork mixture? Your lips will roll to say a big “Wow.”
This air fryer pork and rice stuffed bell peppers recipe will help you make an innovative and delicious dinner for you and your family.
This will give you an impression of an updated version of sushi, where you are using bell peppers to roll the rice mixture.
What is Bell Peppers Suitable for Making This Mouth-Watering Dinner Cuisine?
You can use almost any type of bell pepper for that purpose. However, it is suggested to use the colorful bell peppers of species capsicum annum. Please make sure these bell peppers are fully ripened and have grown to their full size. Small-sized bell peppers will make it hard for you to remove the seeds and stuff them with the rice and pork mixture.
How to Make the Mixture of Rice and Pork to Stuff These Bell Peppers?
To make this mixture, you first have to collect the ingredients: rice, pork meat, marinara sauce, Worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning, black pepper, and salt. It would be best if you took pre-cooked white rice for that purpose. Take a pan and cook the pork for at least 8 to 10 minutes. Then add rice, sauces, Italian seasoning, and other ingredients and mix them well. Let it cook for a few moments and take it off the stove.
How to Stuff The Bell Peppers For Making This Delicious Cuisine?
First, you have to let the mixture cool at room temperature. Then you have to take the large-sized bell peppers and cut them from the top. Use a spoon to remove the seeds and make them hollow. After that, you have to stuff the rice and pork mixture and cheese inside these bell peppers. They are ready to get into the air fryer.
More Pork Recipes
Air Fryer Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Air Fryer Pork & Rice Stuffed Bell Peppers
- ⅔ lb ground pork
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 1½ cups marinara sauce divided
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- 4 medium bell peppers
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- Heat a large-sized wok over medium heat and cook the pork for bout 6-8 minutes.
- Add rice, ¾ cup of marinara sauce, Worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning, salt and black pepper and stir to combine.
- Remove the wok of rice mixture from heat.
- Remove the top of each bell pepper and then discard the seeds.
- Stuff each bell pepper with pork mixture.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 375 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the bell peppers into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 17 minutes.
- After 12 minutes of cooking, top each bell pepper with cheese.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the bell peppers from Air Fryer and serve.
Leave a Reply