Whenever you see a ramekin on your dining table, the first thought that comes to your mind is delicious and cheesy cuisine.
Usually, it contained some breadcrumbs, meat pieces, and a lot of cheese and cream. This air fryer potato gratin in a ramekin is the vegan version of this traditional cheesy cuisine with the same flavor and taste of cheese.
Starting from zero point, it will take only 35 minutes to make them just using your air fryer.
- Is it Necessary to Use Ramekin for Making Potato Gratin in An Air Fryer?
- What are the Ingredients Required to Make this Delicious Cuisine?
- Which Type of Potatoes and Cheese Should be Used for Making This Air Fryer Potato Gratin in Ramekin?
- Serving Suggestions
- More Vegetable Recipes
- Air Fryer Potato Gratin in Ramekin
Is it Necessary to Use Ramekin for Making Potato Gratin in An Air Fryer?
No, it’s not mandatory to make potato gratin in a ramekin. You can use any other container as well. However, ramekin will be the ideal choice as you can serve it to any individual because ramekins are perfect for individual servings. It will save your time getting potato gratin out of a big container or baking dish and serving it to some individuals.
What are the Ingredients Required to Make this Delicious Cuisine?
The ingredients are pretty simple. It would help if you had eggs, potatoes, flour, cream, cheese, salt, pepper, and some other spices of your choice. Make sure that the potatoes you are using are thinly sliced. To keep the thickness of these slices uniform, you must use a cutter.
Which Type of Potatoes and Cheese Should be Used for Making This Air Fryer Potato Gratin in Ramekin?
Usually, it does not matter which potatoes you are using. However, to make it ideally, you must choose medium or small-sized potatoes which are clean and fresh and don’t give a sweet taste. No matter what genre of potatoes is available, you can use it if it has these characteristics. Using Cheddar cheese is the best option. Shred the cheese before using it.
- The best way to serve them is directly from the air fryer, place a spoon in the ramekin and serve it.
- Extra cheese topping or ketchup topping will make it tastier.
More Vegetable Recipes
Air Fryer Potato Gratin in Ramekin
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 large potatoes sliced thinly
- 5½ tbsp cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- ½ cup cheddar cheese grated
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 390 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the potato cubes into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 10 minutes.
- Lightly grease 4 ramekins with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, add cream, eggs and flour and mix until a thick sauce forms.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the potato cubes from Air Fryer and place onto a plate.
- Divide the potato cubes into the prepared ramekins evenly and top with the egg mixture, followed by the cheese.
- Arrange the ramekins into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 390 °F for 10 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the ramekins from Air Fryer and serve.