Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes are one of the best side dishes. They are flavored with butter which makes them so yummy. Moreover, the seasoning and parsley perfectly combine with these buttery potatoes.
It is so easy to cook. The nutritional contents of roasted potatoes make them so much more than a side dish. I absolutely love to make it for my family. My husband is obsessed with them!
How Can I Make Crispy Roasted Potatoes in an Air Fryer?
Crispy roasted potatoes are so easy to make. You can follow these tips for this purpose:
Soaking potatoes before roasting them is an extraordinary thing. Water helps the potatoes attain a crispy texture when you air fry them. The soaked potatoes would turn much crispier in an air fryer than unsoaked potatoes.
Apply oil on the outer layer of the potato. It will make potatoes so much crispy. The outer texture will come out brownish, tasty, and crunchy.
How Can I Cook Roasted Potatoes Perfectly at the Centre?
You can cook roasted potatoes perfectly at the center. Make sure that you flip potatoes after some minutes. Flipping would allow them to get heated intensely so that the inside does not remain uncooked.
Moreover, if the potato is vast, it will require more time to get heated at the core. Hence, the right temperature, time, and flipping are needed to roast potatoes perfectly!
What Can I Add to Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes to Make Them Flavorful?
You must experiment with roasted potatoes with some ingredients to make them super tasty. While air frying them, sprinkle salt over them. It would make them so yummy.
Moreover, you can also layer them with butter, parsley, and black pepper. Your crispy, buttery, seasoned roasted potatoes are all set to be served.
Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 ½ lb bag baby red potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- as required salt
- 3 tbsp butter melted
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 400 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- Coat the potatoes with oil and then sprinkle with salt.
- After preheating, arrange the potatoes into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 20 minutes.
- While cooking, shake the basket once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the potatoes from Air Fryer and place into a bowl.
- Add butter, salt, black pepper and parsley and toss to coat well.
- Serve immediately.
More Side Dish Recipes