You must have eaten meatballs various times in your life. However, after eating the turkey meatballs cooked in an air fryer, you are going to be in love with them.
These nutrient-rich meatballs are very flavorful snacks, and using your air fryer; you can cook them in only half an hour.
Why Use Turkey Meat to Make Meatballs in an Air Fryer?
You can use any meat to make meatballs. However, if you are willing to experience the healthiest version of meatballs, you should opt for turkey meat. It is a rich source of proteins and vitamins such as vitamin B6. It also provides your body with a considerable amount of zinc. It also helps in the fight against cancer and has a shallow content of fats.
Why are Air Fryer Turkey Meatballs Suitable for Snacks for Bodybuilders and Fitness Trainers?
Bodybuilders and Fitness trainers have to take a lot of proteins while keeping the fat graph low. So these meatballs are perfect for them as they have a very low-fat content and high protein portion. They can also eat them as an extra meal instead of snacks.
How to Prepare Meat Balls from Turkey Meat?
Take grounded turkey meat in a bowl and add some garlic paste. Then add some spices, including salt and pepper. Then add some herbs such as parsley or coriander and shredded cheese and breadcrumbs, mix them well and shape them into tiny balls. Breadcrumbs will prevent them from breaking during the cooking process. You can use cheese cubes and wrap the meat around it in a ball shape to make cheese-filled meatballs.
How to Store Turkey Meatballs?
You don’t need to store them as everyone will love to eat them instantly. However, you can store meatballs in the freezer and cook them frozen in an air fryer when required.
More Snack Recipes
Air Fryer Turkey Meatballs
- 1 lb ground turkey
- ½ cup breadcurmbs plus 2 tbsp
- 2 tbsp Parmigiana-Reggiano cheese grated
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 1 clove garlic small, chopped
- ½ tsp dried oregano crushed
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients and with your hands, mix until well combined.
- Gently shape the mixture into 2-inch balls.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 350°F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the meatballs into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 10-12 minutes.
- After 12 minutes of cooking, flip the meatballs once.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the meatballs from Air Fryer and serve.