Is it Possible to Make a Quiche in an Air Fryer? If you’re ever unsure whether you can create something in an air fryer, remember this rule: if you can bake, grill, or fry it, indeed, you can air fry it.
Today I’m so excited to show you how to prepare a delicious and healthy air fryer salmon quiche – a breakfast delight full of Omega-3 rich salmon. This recipe is fantastic because the ingredients are healthy, straightforward, and easily customizable.
It’s the ideal go-to breakfast recipe when you want something a little fancier and more filling than usual eggs and bacon.
What Kind of Dish Do You Use to Make Air Fryer Salmon Quiche?
The methods to producing a great quiche in the air fryer are as straightforward as the recipe ingredients. But, before you start with this recipe, make sure you have an air fryer (quiche/pizza) pan on hand. A pizza pan for an air fryer is usually included with the accessory set of the air fryer, but you may also purchase one independently.
What Variations Can I Make in Ingredients?
Feel free to substitute your preferred meats or veggies for the sausage and spinach, for example. Instead of sausage links, use ground sausage or ham (cook the sausages before adding them to the quiche). You may also toss in some mushrooms, bell peppers, or zucchini. Use your imagination!
Is It Possible to Use A Disposable Baking Tray to Make Quiche in An Air Fryer?
Yes, of course. Making a quiche utilizing a disposable baking tray in the air fryer, you can go directly to work after this hearty breakfast without worrying about the cleanup.
Is It Possible to Heat Quiche in An Air Fryer?
Both can be quickly heated in the air fryer, whether you’re heating a frozen quiche or one from the grocery store’s refrigerator department.
More Breakfast Recipes
Air Fryer Salmon Quiche
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 egg yolk
- 3½ tbsp chilled butter
- ⅔ cup flour
- 1 tbsp cold water
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp whipping cream
- 5½ ounces salmon fillet chopped
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- ½ tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 scallion chopped
- Lightly grease a quiche pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a bowl, add the egg yolk, butter, flour and water and mix until a dough forms.
- Place the dough onto a floured, smooth surface and roll into about 7-inch round.
- Place the dough into the prepared quiche pan and press firmly in the bottom and along the edges.
- Trim the excess edges.
- In a small bowl, add the eggs, cream, salt and black pepper and beat until well combined.
- In another bowl, mix together the salmon, salt, black pepper and lemon juice.
- Place the cream mixture over crust evenly and top with the salmon mixture, followed by the scallion.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 355 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the quiche pan into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 20 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the quiche pan from Air Fryer and set aside for about 5 minutes.
- Cut into equal-sized wedges and serve.