Air Fryer Banana Muffins are popular due to their softness, sweetness, and unique flavor. They are one of the best options for a healthy breakfast.
On weekdays, people love to entertain themselves with these heavenly sweet and soft cakes. One bite of these super tasty cakes, and you are refreshed for the whole day!
What Temperature Is Suitable to Bake Air Fryer Banana Muffins?
Banana muffins require extra care while being baked. Make sure that you set the right temperature to save them from burning. The most suitable temperature to make banana muffins in an air fryer is to set at 320° F. Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at the same temperature.
After preheating: place the prepared banana muffins in the air fryer basket. Keep them at a distance from each other in one layer. Heat them for 12-15 minutes at 320° F. In such a short period; your air fryer banana muffins are ready to provide you with a royal breakfast.
How Can I Maintain the Shapes of Banana Muffin Cups in An Air Fryer?
The paper cups are thin. Their shape might get disturbed in the air fryer due to constant heating. Some people use muffin tins to prevent it from happening. However, it is not necessary to use muffin tins. You can also use silicone liners for muffins. Their shape remains safe, and your air fryer banana muffins come out perfectly fine.
How Much Time Does it Take to Make Air Fryer Banana Muffins?
Air Fryer Banana Muffins require only a few minutes to get baked. 12-15 minutes are enough to cook them perfectly soft.
Can I Add Chocolate Chips to Air Fryer Banana Muffins?
Yes, you can add chocolate chips to air fryer banana muffins to make them yummier.
More Breakfast Recipes
Air Fryer Banana Muffins
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1 ½ banana peeled and mashed
- 1 small egg
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Grease 6 muffin molds with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Add the banana and mix well.
- Add the egg and mix well.
- Add the oil and vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
- Place the mixture into the prepared muffin molds.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 320 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the muffin molds into the Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 12-15 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the muffin molds from Air Fryer and place onto a wire rack to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Carefully invert the muffins onto the wire rack to completely cool before serving.