Are you struggling to make a delicious meat dinner for your children because your nerves are not supporting you to stand in the kitchen for more than an hour after a hectic routine?
If yes, it’s time to try this air fryer simple rib-eye steak recipe to make your kids happy. This will take almost 25 minutes, including all preparations to make this delicious dinner.
Which Part of a Beef is Required to Make this Delicious Dinner?
To make these rib eye steaks using an air fryer, you must take meat from the rib regions. The rib cage contains a lot of thin meat along with bones. This is considered the most versatile portion of beef as you can make it in any way you want. Moreover, fat is also present in these ribs, which helps them cook and become juicier and more delicious.
What is the Reason to Use an Air Fryer for Making These Steaks Instead of Roasting them or Using an Oven?
The main reason to use an air fryer is to cook these rib steaks and bones is to cook them perfectly. Using an oven or BBQ grill to make them will result in meat burning. It might also result in the release of a lot of oil due to the melting of fats. You can prevent all these conditions by using an air fryer.
More Dinner Recipes
- 2 lb rib eye steak You can drizzle them with melted butter or lemon juice to introduce new exciting flavors.
- 1 tbsp olive oil You can make roasted potatoes with them as a side dish.
- 1 tbsp steak rub BBQ sauce is the preferable dipping sauce for these steaks.
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 400 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the steak into the greased Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 14-15 minutes.
- While cooking, flip the steak once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the steak from Air Fryer and place onto a cutting board for about 10 minutes before slicing.
- Cut the steak into desired-sized slices and serve immediately.