Salmon is one of the most eaten seafood in this world, and the reason behind this is the nutrients present in it and its taste which is way different from other seafood.
However, making a salmon has never been one’s favorite task due to your attention during the cooking process.
But it will be your favorite cuisine to cool after knowing this air fryer soy maple glazed salmon recipe. This shining dinner will be your ultimate reward after a hectic routine.
How to Cut the Salmon to Make this Soy Maple Salmon Using Your Air Fryer?
First of all, you should try to get the salmon fillets as it will take the worry of cutting it away from you. However, if you don’t get them, take a big piece of salmon and use a pair of tweezers to remove pin bones present in it, as they will give a very unpleasant touch if not removed. Then cut them into long slices just like salmon fillets.
How to Season the Salmon Fillets to Make this Delicious Dinner?
It would help season your salmon fillets with a mixture of soy sauce and maple syrup. This will give a glow and appetizing shine to them upon cooling. You can use honey as well at the place of maple syrup. Mix them well with rice wine vinegar and only use half of it to coat the salmon fillets. You can also use different herbs and spices of your choice and this maple mixture to enhance tastes.
More Seafood Recipes
Air Fryer Soy Maple Salmon
- ⅓ cup soy sauce After coating the fillets, marinate them for a minimum of 2 hours in your refrigerator. This will help them to absorb all the flavors and maple mixture. This liquid mixture will make them even more juicy and soft from the inside.
- ⅓ cup maple syrup Once they get cooked, drizzle them with the remaining maple mixture to give a perfect appearance to them.
- 3 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp water
- 4 (3½-ounces) salmon fillets
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- In a small bowl, mix together the soy sauce, honey, vinegar, and water.
- In another small bowl, reserve about half of the maple mixture.
- In the bowl of remaining mixture, add the salmon fillets and coat well.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate to marinate for about 2 hours.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 355 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the salmon fillets into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for12 minutes.
- While cooking, flip the salmon fillets once halfway through and coating with the reserved marinade.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the salmon fillets from Air Fryer and serve.