Many people are intimidated and feel like they won’t be able to create this fantastic recipe. The spiced eggplant might have been difficult to make before.
But now, with an air fryer in your kitchen, the recipe becomes straightforward and delicious and can be cooked in a few minutes.
Why Should I Make an Air Fryer Spiced Eggplant?
Even though eggplant may not be considered an essential part of foods in the culinary world, it has flavors. The purple color of the eggplant is exceptional. It is noteworthy because it represents royalty; the significant part is that this eggplant recipe is royally tasteful. The usage of an air fryer makes this recipe extremely easy and quick to make, and as a result, this recipe also reduces the risk of developing blenders during the process. This air fryer spiced eggplant recipe is a side dish, and it takes about 37 minutes to cook.
Is Using an Air Dryer Easy?
Yes, it is straightforward, and the results will be fantastic every time if you keep an eye on the temperature and time. Moreover, the most important thing to consider while using an air fryer is not to overload the bucket and cook in batches to ensure proper cooking.
How Should I Avoid Burning My Eggplant?
Ensure to keep the air fryer at a fixed temperature of about 320 degrees Fahrenheit while making this recipe. If you accidentally set the temperature above average, it will cause the burning of the food.
How Should I Store the Leftover Eggplant?
The air fryer spiced eggplant recipe makes sure that the eggplants that have been produced have a shelf life of about five to seven days within the fridge. Other storage ideas include wrapping up the eggplants in a piece of plastic wrap so that it doesn’t go bad quickly enough.
More Side Dish Recipes
Air Fryer Spiced Eggplant
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 medium eggplants cubed
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 1 tbsp Magggi seasoning sauce
- 1 tsp sumac
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- as required slat and ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 320 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix together the eggplant cubes, butter, seasoning sauce and spices.
- After preheating, arrange the eggplant cubes into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes of cooking, flip the eggplant cubes and immediately adjust the temperature to 350 °F for 12 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the eggplant cubes from Air Fryer and transfer into a bowl.
- Add the lemon juice and toss to coat well.
- Serve immediately.