Willing to bring some innovation to your breakfast table, you have two methods. One is to try an entirely new recipe, and the second is to try an innovative version of a traditional recipe. Here we are going with the second one.
This air fryer spinach muffins recipe will assist you in making an entirely new version of muffins, which are an integral part of any breakfast table.
The best thing about this recipe is that this recipe is savory instead of sweet like most breakfast muffins recipes.
Why Should You Make these Spinach Muffins in the Air Fryer?
Traditionally an oven is used to make muffins. However, handling them in an oven is tough, and getting them cooked perfectly. Therefore, using an air fryer will solve things for you, and you can make muffins without any trouble. Equal spread of heat from all sides will cook them deep inside, and you will not have a burned or undercooked muffin. Moreover, it will be puffed enough, and the texture will be excellent.
How to Make the Batter for Muffins?
It’s effortless to make batter for these delicious muffins. You have to take a bowl, add milk, salt, pepper, and eggs, and mix them well. After that, you have to take chopped spinach and put it in all the muffin cups in equal amounts. After that, fill the muffin cups with batter and tap them to remove any entrapped air bubbles. They are now ready to get into your air fryer and make a perfect breakfast for you.
- Make sure to preheat the air fryer with its basket inside. Preheating is necessary for the immediate baking of your muffins.
- Don’t overcrowd the air fryer’s basket by arranging multi-layered. Keep it single-layered to avoid any mess.
- Don’t serve them directly from the air fryer. Let them cool in the cooling rack for at least five minutes before serving.
More Breakfast Recipes
Air Fryer Spinach Muffins
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- 1 cup fresh spinach chopped
- Grease 6 cups of an egg bite mold with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, add eggs, milk, salt and black pepper and whisk until well blended.
- Add spinach and stir to combine.
- Divide the spinach mixture into the prepared cups of egg bite mold evenly.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 325 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the egg bite mold into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 17 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the egg bite mold from Air Fryer and place onto a cooling rack to cool for about 5minutes before serving.