Are you getting bored of regular potato fries and willing to bring some innovation to them?
If yes, you must try the air fryer steak fries recipe!
These delicious fries with a great monopoly of innovative and traditional tastes will serve as a perfect snack for your every tea party.
Do you Need Oil to Make Steak Fries Using an Air Fryer?
You don’t need oil to get them fried when making them in an air fryer. However, you need some olive oil to season them. This will add more flavors and crispiness to them and prevent them from burning.
What is the Difference Between Traditional French Fries and Air Fryer Steak Fries?
The main difference between traditional French fries and steak fries is the seasonings. French fries are usually seasoned with olive oil, salt, or pepper. On the other hand, finely chopped garlic, onions, spices, and olive oil are used to season steak fries. Tiny onion and garlic pieces give these fries immense flavors and crazy crunch.
Can You Make Frozen Air Fryer Steak Fries?
You can make frozen steak fries by directly putting them into an air fryer without letting them thaw. If you defrost them, the water will be absorbed by them, and you will end up with unwanted soggy fries.
What is the Best Way to Serve Air Fryer Steak Fries?
When it comes to serving them, you can try various options. Ketchup to BBQ sauce, and salsa to mayonnaise, every dipping sauce will make a perfect combination with them. You can serve them on their own with tea or other food items such as burgers, rolls, and meatballs. Load them with some shredded chicken and melted cheese to get delicious loaded fries if you are a cheese lover.
Air Fryer Steak Fries
- 2 russet potatoes cut into fries
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp garlic granules
- ½ tsp onion granules
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- In a bowl, add potato wedges, oil and seasoning and toss to coat well.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 400 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the potato wedges into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 15-20 minutes.
- After 9 minutes of cooking, shake the basket once.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the fries from Air Fryer and serve.
More Snack Recipes