Are you looking for a bright and quick recipe to make a delicious dessert that you can serve at the dining table in front of your college friends?
Strawberry cupcakes could be your ultimate choice as this is one of the ancient flavors used by humans and almost liked by everyone except those who are allergic to strawberries.
But making these cupcakes can be a difficult task for you if you don’t have this air fryer strawberry cupcakes recipe in your hand. With its help, you can make perfect cupcakes within minutes.
Can Paper Cups Do the Trick for Making the Delicious Air Fryer Strawberry Cupcakes?
The answer is yes, as you can bake your cupcakes in an air fryer after pouring the batter into the paper cups and introducing it to the air fryer. However, the best way is to use silicone cups for that purpose or buy a cupcake tray and pour the batter into it.
How to Make Batter for These Delicious Strawberry Cupcakes?
First, you have to collect the essential ingredients such as flour, eggs, icing sugar, salt, pink food color, and salt. Then stir it with the help of an electric beater until it mixes well, and a homogenous mixture will form. Don’t add strawberries before beating with an electric beater. Mix them in the mixture with the help of your hand.
What Treatment Should be Given to Cupcakes After They Baked?
Take them off the air fryer’s Basket and let them cool for a few minutes. They are always served cold.
Once they get relaxed, you have to decorate these cupcakes using your frosting and strawberry slices.
If you have no time to make a frosting, you can use whipped cream and strawberry slices to make them even more delicious and attractive.
More Dessert Recipes
Air Fryer Raisin & Oat Muffins
Air Fryer Walnut Zucchini Bread
Air Fryer Strawberry Cupcakes
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 7 tbsp butter
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- ⅞ cup self rising flour
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 3½ tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp whipped cream
- ¼ cup fresh strawberries pureed
- ½ tsp pink food color
- For cupcakes: in a bowl ,add butter, and sugar and whisk until fluffy and light.
- Then, add the eggs, on eat a time and whisk until well combined.
- Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Gradually add the flour whisking continuously until well combined.
- Place the mixture into silicon cups.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 340 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the silicon cups into the Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 8minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the silicon cups from Air Fryer and place onto a wire rack to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Now, invert the cupcakes onto wire rack to completely cool before frosting.
- For frosting: in a large bowl, add the icing sugar, and butter and beat until fluffy and light.
- Add the whipped cream ,strawberry puree, and color and mix until well combined.
- Fill the pastry bag with icing and decorate the cupcakes.
Leave a Reply