Air Fryer Strawberry French Toast Roll-Ups are an excellent dessert. They are crispy, sweet, and delicious. These strawberry French toast roll-ups are so flavorful and yummy due to the presence of strawberries.
You can make them on any special occasion. These roll-ups are kids’ favorite desserts. You can make them quickly in an air fryer.
Why Are My Air Fryer Strawberry French Toast Roll-Ups Watery?
Your french toast roll-ups turn out soggy if you soak them in the egg for an extended period. The egg mixture soaks the bread. It makes roll-ups watery.
You can avoid your french toast roll-ups from getting soggy. Do not soak your roll-ups in an egg mixture. Just dip them in the mixture and take them out when fully covered in egg. Please place roll-ups in the air fryer as possible so that the egg coating does not go deep in the bread.
Another reason can be the thinness of the bread. It will be very mushy if bread is too thin when coated with an egg mixture. So, avoid using thin bread.
Why Are My Strawberry French Toast Roll-Ups Untoasted at the Center?
Your strawberry french toast roll-ups can be untoasted due to the following reasons:
- You are using extra-thick bread.
- You do not heat them for enough time or at the required temperature.
However, you can avoid it. Buy average pieces of bread that are neither too thick nor too thin. Furthermore, heat bread at the required temperature for enough time. They will not be uncooked at the center anymore.
Can I Warm-Up Already Fried Strawberry French Toast Roll-Ups in an Air Fryer?
You can warm up already fried strawberry french toast in an air fryer. The air fryer will instantly reheat them. They will be soft, fresh, and yummy again. Just keep the temperature low and heat them for 2-3 minutes.
More Dessert Recipes
Air Fryer Strawberry French Toast Roll-Ups
- 5 bread slices
- 2 eggs
- 1-2 tbsp milk
- 2-3 tbsp granulated white sugar
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 5 tbsp strawberry preserves
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Place the bread slices at room temperature for at least 40-60 minutes before using.
- In a shallow dish, add the eggs and milk and beat well.
- In a small dish, mix together the cinnamon and sugar.
- Remove the crust of each bread slice.
- With a rolling pin, gently roll each slice to flatten slightly.
- Spread strawberry preserves on one end of each flattened slice.
- Then roll up the bread slices.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 350 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- Dip each French toast roll in the egg mixture and then coat with cinnamon sugar.
- After preheating, arrange the French toast roll into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 8-9 minutes.
- While cooking, flip the rolls once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the French toast rolls from Air Fryer and serve.
Leave a Reply