This gorgeous pink cake with easy strawberry topping and a delicious butter mixture is a crowd-pleasing Air Fryer Strawberry Stuffed Cake that’s excellent for festivities, afternoon tea, or a simple weekend treat.
If you have a jar of strawberry jam or fresh strawberries that you don’t know what to do with, this Air Fryer Strawberry Stuffed Cake recipe is a terrific way to jazz up and add a fruity freshness your sweet tooth.
This cake is moist and tasty, but it can also be whipped up in no time due to the air fryer.
Should I Use Fresh Or Frozen Strawberries?
This recipe calls for fresh strawberries; however, frozen and fresh strawberries lend a burst of flavor and wetness to the dish, making it even more luscious.
Strawberry jam enhances the juicy flavor, ensuring that each mouthful bursts with strawberry flavor! Delicious!
Will the Strawberry Filling Cause the Cake to Get Soggy?
No, adding strawberries to the cake will not make it soggy. The addition of strawberries keeps the cake moist.
How to Know When the Cake Is Ready?
When a skewer or toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, your cake is made.
If there is still cake mix visible on it, it will need more time. Before testing it again, I recommend returning it to the air fryer for an additional 5 minutes.
Important Baking Tips:
You can make the cake frosting in advance, wrapped in plastic wrap, and stored it in the refrigerator overnight. Allow it to soften at room temperature for approx ten min before using it to frost the cake.
Consider using food coloring (just 1-2 tiny drops of red or pink food color) to give the air-fried strawberry stuffed cake a gorgeous pink tone if you wish to use food coloring to make the color pop even more.
More Dessert Recipes
Air Fryer Strawberry Stuffed Cake
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3½ ounces plain flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch salt
- 7 tbsp sugar
- 3½ ounces butter softened
- 2 medium eggs
- 1¾ ounces butter softened
- 1 tbsp whipped cream
- ⅔ cup icing sugar
- 2 tbsp strawberry jam
- ⅓-½ cup fresh strawberries hulled and chopped
- Grease a cake pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add flour, cinnamon, and salt and mix well.
- In another bowl, add the sugar and butter and whisk until creamy.
- Add in the eggs and whisk until well combined.
- Slowly add the flour mixture whisking continuously until well combined
- Place the mixture into the prepared cake pan evenly.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 355 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the cake pan into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes of cooking, adjust the temperature to 355 °F for 10 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the cake pan from Air Fryer and place onto a wire rack to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Now, invert the cake onto the wire rack to cool completely before filling.
- After cooling, cut the cake into 2 equal-sized portions.
- For filling: in a bowl, add the butter and whisk until creamy.
- Add the cream and icing sugar and whisk until a thick creamy mixture forms.
- Place one cake portion onto a serving platter, cut side up.
- Spread the jam evenly over cake and top with butter mixture, followed by strawberry pieces.
- Arrange another cake over filling, cut side down.
- Cut the cake into desired-sized slices and serve.