This Stuffed Butternut Pumpkin recipe is easy to make in the air fryer! Yup, in the air fryer, there’s an entire stuffed butternut pumpkin!
This simple veggies-filled butternut pumpkin recipe is perfect for the holiday dinner, whether you’re vegan or not! The savory sage and vegan stuffing complement the sweeter squash.
The fact that you can cook the stuffed butternut pumpkin in the air fryer makes this dish ideal if you’re feeding a crowd and don’t have enough oven space! For a complete festive or usual dinner, you can quickly cook it in your air fryer while preparing other entrées in the oven.
How Much Time Does the Air Fryer Take Cook the Stuffed Butternut Pumpkin?
It all depends on how big your butternut squash is. It will require around 15 minutes to make a smaller/thinner one. It could require approximately 30 minutes to make a chunkier one.
What Size of Pumpkin Should I Cook?
These delectable butternut pumpkins are ideal for serving as part of a significant winter meal. Smaller butternut squash makes a delicious main dish for two people; a larger one, on the other hand, requires a little more cooking time but is ideal for four people.
How to Serve Air Fryer Stuffed Butternut Pumpkin?
- This squash can be used in any dish that calls for roasted butternut squash.
- It is excellent to serve with roasted pork chops straight from the air fryer.
- To prepare soup, mix it with broth and a splash of cream
- It goes well with salads
- Serve it with cooked grains for a delicious salad or side dish.
How to Easily Cut the Hard Butternut Pumpkin?
Using a fork, poke your squash and heat it in the microwave for 3-4 minutes if it’s too hard to cut in half (I do the same with spaghetti squash if it’s too hard to cut).
Check to see whether your squash fits in your air fryer; if it doesn’t, chop it into quarters.
More Dinner Recipes
Air Fryer Stuffed Butternut Pumpkin
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 sweet potatoes peeled and chopped
- 2 parsnip peeled and chopped
- 2 carrots peeled and chopped
- 1 cup fresh peas shelled
- 1 large onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 eggs beaten
- 4 tbsp mixed dried herbs
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- 1 butternut pumpkin halved and seeded
- In a large bowl, mix together the vegetables, garlic, egg, herbs, salt, and black pepper.
- Stuff both pumpkin halves with vegetable mixture evenly.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 355 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the pumpkin halves into the greased Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 30 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the pumpkin halves from Air Fryer and serve.