Air fryer Turkey breast is undoubtedly the best way to cook the turkey!
This classic dish is the perfect addition to your Thanksgiving dinner. It turns out to be very juicy. The air fryer cooks it so well that it becomes moist.
Air fryer adds taste to its deliciousness and gives it a tasty texture. The seasoning on turkey makes it more divine.
- How Long Should It Take to Cook A Turkey Breast in an Air Fryer?
- How Does an Air Fryer Add Taste to Turkey Breast?
- Is It Necessary to Use Oil Inside an Air Fryer to Cook Turkey Breast Perfectly?
- Should I Slice the Air Fryer Turkey Breast Right After Cooking It?
- More Dinner Recipes
- Air Fryer Turkey Breast
How Long Should It Take to Cook A Turkey Breast in an Air Fryer?
To cook the air fryer turkey breast perfectly, preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes. Then, cook it for 50-60 minutes on the air fryer.
Firstly, preheat it at 380°C. Then, place the prepared turkey breast in the air fryer. Cook it for 20 minutes. Take out the turkey breast, flip it and then cook it for 30-40 minutes. Make sure that you cook skin-side first. After 60 minutes, your turkey breast is ready to be served.
How Does an Air Fryer Add Taste to Turkey Breast?
The air fryer adds taste to turkey breast. The turkey breast cooked in an air fryer turns out juicier. Its outside texture seems a little crispy due to heat, but the inside is moist and delicious. Moreover, the air fryer cooks it so well.
Is It Necessary to Use Oil Inside an Air Fryer to Cook Turkey Breast Perfectly?
The air fryer does not need oil. You can use a non-stick spray in the air fryer. It can cook turkey breast very well just by heating it. All you need to do is heat it for almost an hour. Once it is cooked, you can slice it and enjoy your Thanksgiving meal.
Should I Slice the Air Fryer Turkey Breast Right After Cooking It?
It is better to cut turkey breast into pieces after cooling down for 10 minutes. It makes it easier and smoother to cut after 10 minutes.
More Dinner Recipes
Air Fryer Turkey Breast
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (4-pound) bone-in turkey breast
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 350 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- Coat the turkey breast with oil and then rub with poultry seasoning and salt.
- After preheating, arrange the turkey breast into the greased Air Fryer Basket, skin-side-down.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 50-60 minutes.
- After 20minutes of cooking, flip the turkey breast.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the turkey breast from Air Fryer and place onto a cutting board for about 10 minutes.
- Cut into desired-sized slices and serve.