Is it possible to make fried rice in an air fryer? YES! You can prepare vegetables fried rice in your air fryer a fraction of the time and with less mess!
Air Fryer Veggies Fried Rice recipe is a quick and easy recipe! There isn’t any need to order takeout because this meal will satisfy your hunger in no time without the added fat and salt.
This air-fried version of fried rice will win you over because it’s faster and healthier than
takeout! You’re going to enjoy it, I promise!
Why Will You Enjoy This Fried Rice from the Air Fryer?
- It’s quick to make
- It’s easy to make
- It’s vegetarian
- It’s full of varied textures
- It’s adaptable, so add whatever you want
- No need to stand over the hot stovetop.
- It’s also simple to clean up.
- Use can add any protein you want: eggs, chicken, tofu, turkey, etc.
- During the 15-minute cooking period, mix the air-frying veggies fried rice many times (almost every 4 min). This ensures that it cooks evenly.
- If you want it to be gluten-free, make sure the soy sauce is gluten-free. For gluten-free soy sauce, I prefer Coconut Aminos.
- You can use any frozen vegetable combination you desire.
What Variations Can I Make?
Cooked Meat: You can easily add the cooked chicken to it, and it will taste even more delicious for meat lovers.
Frozen Vegetables: Any combination of frozen vegetables will taste good. Carrots and corn are two of my favorite vegetables. Beans, peas, and broccoli are also delectable.
Eggs: you can add scrambled eggs that have been cooked.
What to Serve it with?
- Serve with oyster sauce, chili, leftover shallot, and bacon.
- Crispy tofnt source of protein for fried rice.
- Green beans cooked in the air are a delicious side dish that tastes well.u is an excelle
More Vegetables Recipes
Air Fryer Parmesan Cauliflower
Air Fryer Veggie Fried Rice
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 cups cooked cold white rice
- 1¼ cups frozen vegetables (carrot, corn and green peas)
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Lightly grease baking a pan with cooking spray.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 360 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, add all ingredients and stir to combine.
- Place the mixture into the prepared baking pan.
- After preheating, arrange the baking pan into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 15 minutes.
- While cooking, stir the rice mixture after every 4 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the baking pan from Air Fryer and serve.
Leave a Reply