The Air Fryer Zucchini & Apple Bread is healthy bread made with grated zucchini, apple, and walnuts.
This recipe for Zucchini & Apple Bread is moist and tasty! This simple bread is enticing because of the vibrant colors from the walnuts, apple, and zucchini! It’ll undoubtedly become a new favorite of yours!
If you haven’t tried baking using the air fryer yet, I can assure you that the baked items, particularly bread, are light, soft, and incredibly wonderful. They also take roughly half the time to cook in the oven. Amazing!
Is it Possible to Add Some Other Ingredients to This Recipe?
Yes, I used chopped fresh apples and fresh zucchini, but you may make it in various ways. The following are some additions you can make:
- Chocolate Chips
- Macadamia Nuts
- Diced Pecans
- Dried Carrots
- Dried Cranberries
Pro Tips & Tricks:
Your bread will turn mushy if you do not squeeze the grated zucchini, so press it until very little liquid remains.
The type of bread you make will be determined by the air fryer you have and the pan you utilize. Cooking time will be longer for larger loaf pans than smaller ones.
Don’t over mix for the best results. You’ll wind up with dense zucchini & apple bread.
How to Know When the Bread is Done?
This is a simple recipe to follow. About halfway through the baking process, I check on my Air Fryer Zucchini & Apple Bread to see how it’s coming along.
When the timer goes off, insert a toothpick into the center of the Zucchini & Apple Bread to see if it’s done. Know that the bread is ready when the toothpick comes out clean.
How to Store it?
- Allow any leftover Zucchini & Apple Bread to cool to room temperature before wrapping it tightly in saran wrap.
- If you expect to eat it within the next few days, you can keep it on the counter.
- Please place it in the refrigerator for prolonged storage, which will last approximately a week.
More Breakfast Recipes
Air Fryer Zucchini & Apple Bread
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup zucchini shredded
- ½ cup apple cored and shredded
- 5 tbsp walnuts chopped
- Grease an 8x4-inch loaf pan with cooking spray and then dust with a little flour. Set aside.
- In a bowl, blend together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- In another large-sized bowl, add oil, sugar ,applesauce, and vanilla extract and beat until well blended.
- In the bowl of flour mixture, add the flour mixture and mix until just blended.
- Gently fold in the zucchini, apple and walnuts.
- Place the bread mixture into the prepared loaf pan evenly.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 325 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the loaf pan into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 30 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the loaf pan from Air Fryer and place onto a cooling rack for about 10-15 minutes.
- Then turn the bread onto the cooling rack to cool completely cool before slicing.
- Cut the bread into desired-sized slices and serve.