Are you in the mood for a delicious, cold, and creamy treat? Nothing hits the spot like an almond milkshake! This scrumptious dairy delight can be enjoyed by all ages and provides sweetness and nutty flavor. Its simple ingredients make it easy to make this tasty drink right at home in just minutes. Give your taste buds something to cheer about with this classic dessert milkshake!
What Are the Advantages of An Almond Milkshake?
This aids digestion and nutrient absorption. This Homemade Almond Milk, which is high in essential fatty acids, aids in brainpower. Almonds are heart-healthy nuts that help keep cholesterol levels in check. Almonds are high in Vitamin E, which helps to scavenge free radicals and keep the body healthy.
Is Almond Milkshake Good for Losing Weight?
Almond milk aids weight loss because it contains 50% fewer calories than cow’s milk. A cup of skim milk has 91 calories, whereas a cup of unsweetened almond milk has only 39. When trying to lose weight, you cannot simply ignore this distinction.
Variations in Flavor
While this almond milkshake is delicious on its own, here are some other flavor combinations to try!
- Remove the ice and replace it with a chopped frozen banana.
- Chocolate- Use unsweetened chocolate almond milk and 3 tablespoons cocoa powder.
- Strawberry- Use strawberry almond milk and ½ cup frozen strawberries in place of the ice.
- Oreo- Blend in 2-3 Oreos or homemade Oreo cookies.
How to Store the Almond Milkshake?
Milkshake Storage and Freezing
Milkshakes are best enjoyed fresh, but they can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days once made. Before serving, thoroughly whisk it together.
Place the milkshake in a shallow container or an ice cube tray and freeze for up to 2 months. Simply place the frozen milkshake in a blender and blend until thick and creamy when ready to serve.
More Dessert Recipes
- ¾ cup almonds chopped
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 tsp almond butter
- ¼ tsp vanilla extarct
- 7-8 drops liquid stevia
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup ice cubes
- Add all theingredients in a high-power blender and pulse until creamy.
- Pour themilkshake into two glasses and serve immediately.