Are you ready to bake the ultimate sweet and nutty dessert for your Thanksgiving table? Look no further than this delectable pecan pie recipe! Made with a homemade crust made of almond flour and butter and a sweet and gooey pecan filling, this pie is sure to become a holiday favorite. In just 1 hour and 5 minutes, you can have a beautifully baked, perfectly sweet, and nutty pie that will impress all of your guests.
How this Recipe Tastes?
The Pecan Pie recipe is a rich and delicious dessert that combines a sweet, nutty flavor with a buttery and crumbly crust. The filling is made with white sugar, eggs, maple syrup, melted butter, vanilla extract, and chopped pecans, resulting in a sweet, sticky, and nutty flavor. The addition of the homemade almond flour crust adds a crunchy texture to the pie, making it a perfect balance of sweet, nutty, and buttery flavors. Overall, this recipe is a classic and tasty dessert that is sure to be a hit on your Thanksgiving table.
Can I Use The Store-Bought Pie Crust Instead Of Making My Own?
Of course! If you are short on time or do not feel confident making your own crust, feel free to use a store-bought pie crust. Simply press it into the pie dish and pour the pecan filling into the crust. Bake as directed in the recipe.
Can I Use A Different Type Of Nut In Place Of Pecans?
Yes, you can use a different type of nut, such as walnuts or hazelnuts, instead of pecans. However, keep in mind that each nut will have a unique taste and texture, so the pie may turn out slightly differently. You can also mix different types of nuts to create a unique flavor profile. Experiment and have fun with it!
More Dessert Recipes
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- ¼ cup butter melted
- 1½ cups almond flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup unsweetned maple syrup
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1½ cup pecans chopped
- Lightly grease a 9-inch pie dish with cooking spray.
- Forcrust: in a bowl, add butter and almond flour and mix until well combined.
- Place the mixture into prepared pie dish and with your hands, press the mixture inthe bottom and up sides of pie dish.
- Refrigerateto set completely.
- Preheatyour oven to 350 °F.
- In another bowl, add sugar and eggs and beat until well combined.
- Add remaining ingredients except pecans and beat until well combined. Fold inpecans.
- Place the mixture into crust evenly.
- Bake for about 45 minutes.
- Remove the pie from oven and place onto a rack to cool completely.
- Cut in 6 slices and serve.
Leave a Reply