Who doesn’t love a warm, fluffy muffin in the morning, especially one packed with juicy blueberries? This recipe for Blueberry Muffins is a classic, simple, and delicious way to start your day. Perfect for breakfast, brunch, or as a midday snack, these muffins are easy to make and sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Each muffin is bursting with fresh blueberries and topped with a golden, crunchy streusel topping that adds an extra layer of texture and flavor. With a soft, tender crumb and a sweet, buttery flavor, these muffins are sure to be a hit with everyone in your family.
Can I Make A Double Batch Of These Muffins?
Yes, you can definitely double the recipe if you want to make a larger batch of muffins. Just make sure to use a larger muffin tin and adjust the cooking time accordingly. The muffins are perfect for meal prepping and can be easily stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
What Makes Blueberry Muffins So Appealing?
Blueberry muffins are a classic and beloved dessert because of their moist, tender texture and sweet, juicy blueberries in every bite. The combination of blueberries with a simple yet delicious batter creates a perfect balance of sweetness and tanginess, making it a staple at breakfast or snack time. Additionally, blueberries are packed with antioxidants and health benefits, making these muffins not only delicious but also nutritious.
Expert Tips To Make Perfect Blueberry Muffins:
Here are some expert tips for cooking delicious blueberry muffins:
- Use fresh, juicy blueberries for the best flavor.
- Gently fold the blueberries into the batter to prevent them from sinking.
- Fill the muffin cups to just below the top to ensure even baking.
- Don’t overmix the batter to avoid tough, dense muffins.
- Experiment with different types of sugar and fats to find the flavor that works best for you.
More Dessert Recipes
- Frozen Avocado Yogurt
- Strawberry Yogurt
- White Chocolate Cookies
Blueberry MuffinsAn easy-to-makerecipe of muffins that is perfect for dessert and breakfast as well… These moistand tender muffins are bursting with delish flavor of blueberries.
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2½ cups alomonds flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 3 tbsp ground cinnamon divides
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp organic vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 350 °F.
- Grease 10 cups of a standard-sized muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In alarge bowl, add the flours, baking soda, 2 tablespoons of cinnamon and salt andmix well.
- In another bowl, add the eggs, milk, oil, maple syrup and vanilla and beat untilwell combined.
- Add the flour mixture and mix until just combined.
- Gently,fold in the blueberries.
- Place the mixture into prepared muffin cups evenly and sprinkle with the remainingcinnamon.
- Bake for about 22-25 minutes.
- Remove the muffin tin from oven and placeonto a wire rack to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Carefully invert the muffins onto a wire rackto cool completely before serving.
NotesYou can also use unthawed frozen blueberries in this recipe.
NutritionCalories: 100kcalCarbohydrates: 8gProtein: 1gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 33mgSodium: 129mgPotassium: 53mgFiber: 2gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 55IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 39mgIron: 1mgTried this recipe?Please rate the recipe and leave a comment below 🙂