Are you craving for a chocolaty treat that is simple and easy to prepare? Look no further than this recipe for delicious and rich mini chocolate brownie bites! These brownie bites are a perfect blend of butter, sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla, and chocolate chips.
These brownie bites are quick and easy to make and perfect for any occasion. Whether you’re hosting a dinner party, satisfying a sweet tooth, or just looking for a quick and easy dessert, these mini chocolate brownie bites will be a hit with everyone.
- We can make how much brownie bites, following this recipe?
- How long does it take to bake brownie bites?
- Can I use any other type of chocolate instead of chocolate chips?
- Can I make the brownie bites earlier for the occassion?
- What are the health benefits of this recipe?
- An interesting fact about cherry:
- More Dessert Recipes
- Brownie Bites
We can make how much brownie bites, following this recipe?
This recipe makes 12 servings.
How long does it take to bake brownie bites?
The preparation time is 15 minutes, and the cooking time is 15 minutes, for a total time of 30 minutes.
Can I use any other type of chocolate instead of chocolate chips?
Yes, you can use any type of chocolate you prefer, such as chopped chocolate bars or chocolate chunks.
Can I make the brownie bites earlier for the occassion?
Yes, you can make the brownie bites in advance and store them in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
What are the health benefits of this recipe?
Chocolate is a good source of antioxidants and provide many health benefits.
An interesting fact about cherry:
In ancient Rome, it was believed that cherries had medicinal properties and were used to treat gout and other ailments.
More Dessert Recipes
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 10 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ⅔ cup unsweetened cocoa powder Use high-quality cocoapowder.
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¾ tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 °F.
- Greasea 24-cup mini-muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a medium, non-stick saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add in the sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla, and salt and stir to combine well.
- Immediately remove the pan from heat and set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
- Add in the eggs and beat until just combined.
- Add the flour and stir until well combined.
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Place the mixture into the prepared muffin tin.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes.
- Remove the muffin tin from oven and place onto a wire rack for about 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove the brownie bites from the pan and place onto the wire rack to coolcompletely before serving.