Start your day off with a healthy and delicious breakfast that will have you feeling refreshed and energized! This Cherry Smoothie Bowl is easy to make and packed full of nutrients and vitamins. Filled with natural flavors, this smoothie bowl can be enjoyed for breakfast or even as a snack throughout the day. With just a few simple ingredients, you’ll create a flavorful and beautiful meal (not to mention — incredibly Instagram-worthy!) Ready to get started? Let’s begin creating the perfect Cherry Smoothie Bowl today!
How to Create a Thicker Smoothie Bowl?
The key to making a thick smoothie is to use frozen ingredients. Using fibrous, thick-skinned fruits and vegetables can also improve texture. Other thickening options include chia seeds, avocado, yogurt, and protein powder.
Should I Add Ice to Smoothie Bowl to Make it Thicker?
No, you do not add ice or frozen fruit mid-blend to make a smoothie bowl thicker. Adding frozen ingredients in the middle of a blender may result in unwanted chunks. So, as needed, add your liquid ingredients.
Is Cherry Smoothie Bowl Considered A Meal or A Snack?
To begin, let it be known that any smoothie bowl IS a complete meal, not just a drink to be consumed alongside a meal. Like many other meals, smoothie bowls can be extremely nutritious or nutritionally deficient – it all depends on the ingredients!
Can Cherries Be Blended Easily?
Can you mix cherries? Absolutely! They blend very well; just make sure you use pitted cherries. Pits do not mix well!
What Are the Best Cherry Smoothie Bowl Toppings?
Toppings for smoothie bowls to get you started:
- Banana slices.
- Mango diced or fresh pineapple.
- Berries include raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries.
- Peaches, plums, or pears cut into slices.
- Pepitas, flax seeds, chia seeds, and hemp seeds.
- Almonds, walnuts, pecans, cashews, and macadamia nuts, chopped or sliced.
More Dessert Recipes
Cherry Smoothie Bowl
- 1(16-ounce) bag frozen dark sweet cherries
- 1½ cups plain Greek yogurt
- ¾ cup pomegranate juice
- ⅓ cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 ice cubes
- For smoothie bowl: in a high-speed blender,add all the ingredients and pulse until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture into 4 serving bowlsevenly.
- Serve immediately with your favorite topping.
Leave a Reply