If you’re a fan of meatballs and guacamole, then you’re in for a treat. This chicken meatballs with guacamole recipe is a delicious and healthy twist on a classic dish. Packed with protein and healthy fats, these meatballs are the perfect way to fuel your body and satisfy your taste buds.
The tender chicken, aromatic spices, and creamy guacamole creates a flavor explosion that will leave you wanting more. Whether you’re cooking for your family or hosting a dinner party, these chicken meatballs with guacamole are sure to be a hit. So, let’s get cooking and discover why this dish is a fan favorite.
- What Are Chicken Meatballs with Guacamole?
- Can These Meatballs Be Made Ahead of Time?
- Can I Serve Chicken Meatballs with Guacamole as A Meal?
- Are Chicken Meatballs with Guacamole Healthy?
- Are Chicken Meatballs with Guacamole Suitable for Special Diets?
- More Poultry Recipes
- Chicken Meatballs with Guacamole
What Are Chicken Meatballs with Guacamole?
Chicken meatballs with guacamole are a flavorful and healthy appetizer or snack made with ground chicken, breadcrumbs, spices, and other ingredients, shaped into small balls, and served with a homemade guacamole dip.
Can These Meatballs Be Made Ahead of Time?
Yes, you can make the meatballs ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before cooking. You can also freeze the uncooked meatballs for up to three months and cook them later.
Can I Serve Chicken Meatballs with Guacamole as A Meal?
You can serve chicken meatballs with guacamole as a meal, especially if you serve them with a side salad or other vegetables.
Are Chicken Meatballs with Guacamole Healthy?
Chicken meatballs with guacamole can be a healthy option when made with lean ground chicken, almond flour, and homemade guacamole made with fresh ingredients. They are a good source of protein, healthy fats, and fiber.
Are Chicken Meatballs with Guacamole Suitable for Special Diets?
Chicken meatballs with guacamole can be adapted to special diets. They are naturally gluten-free and keto-friendly, as they are made from almond flour, instead of breadcrumbs. They can also be made dairy-free by omitting any cheese or using a dairy-free cheese alternative.
More Poultry Recipes
Chicken Meatballs with Guacamole
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 lb lean ground chicken
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese grated
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 2 tbsp golden flax meal
- ½ medium red bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 2 medium scallions chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 tsp fresh lime zest grated finely
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes crushed
- 1 large avocado peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350 °F.
- Grease a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Form eatballs: in a bowl, add all the ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Make equal-sized meatballs from chicken mixture.
- Arrange balls onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for about 15-18 minutes.
- Meanwhile,for guacamole: in a bowl, add all ingredients and with a fork, mash until wellcombined.
- Serve meatballs alongside guacamole.