Cinnamon bundt cake is one of those classic, feel-good desserts you can enjoy for any occasion. Whether you’re having a simple family dinner or an elaborate party, this cinnamon-spiced treat will surely please everyone’s sweet tooth.
With its unique flavor profile and versatility when customizing the recipe, all who try it will enjoy this delectable treat. Now that you know more about cinnamon bundt cake, why not try this classic recipe today? We promise you won’t regret it!
What Is Cinnamon Bundt Cake?
Cinnamon bundt cake is a classic dessert made with butter, sugar, flour, eggs, and cinnamon. It has a rich flavor and fluffy texture and is usually topped with a delicious glaze or icing. The cake is baked in a particular “bundt” pan which gives it its unique shape – perfect for cutting into slices or serving as individual pieces.
What Makes This Cake Special?
This cake stands out from other cakes because of its unique flavor profile. The combination of buttery sweetness and spicy cinnamon creates an irresistible taste that’s hard to resist! Plus, the recipe is quite versatile – you can customize it with different types of icing or glazes to make it your own. For example, you can top it off with cream cheese frosting for an extra decadent treat!
How Long Will This Cake Keep?
This cake will keep fresh for up to three days when stored in an airtight container at room temperature. If kept in the fridge, it should last up to five days. You can also freeze this type of cake for up to two months if you wrap it tightly in plastic before freezing. Just make sure to thaw before serving!
More Dessert Recipes
Cinnamon Bundt Cake
- 2¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup butter
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- ¾ cup buttermilk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup confectioners sugar
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp cream
- Preheat your oven to 350 °F.
- Generously grease aBundt cake pan with cookingspray.
- For cake: in a medium bowl, add flour, baking powder,baking soda, cinnamon and salt and with a wire whisk, mix well.
- In the bowl of a hand mixer, fitted with thepaddle attachment, add the sugar and butter and mix on medium-low speed for 2minutes.
- Add the vegetable oil and mix until well combined.
- Add the eggs, one at a time and mix on mediumspeed until well combined.
- In a measuring cup, add the buttermilk andvanilla extract and stir to blend.
- In the bowl of butter mixture, add flourmixture alternating adding with buttermilk mixtureuntil well combined.
- Place the mixture into the prepared cake panevenly.
- Bake for about 45-50 minutes.
- Remove the cake pan from oven and place ontoa wire rack to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Then invert the cake onto the wire rack tocool completely before glazing.
- For glaze: in a small bowl, add the confectioners’sugar cream and cinnamon and beat until smooth.
- Pour the glaze over cake and serve.