Cream cheese brownies are a delicious hybrid between a cake-like brownie and a creamy cheesecake. It’s the perfect combination of two classic desserts, and it’s no wonder why they’re so popular! With just a few essential ingredients and straightforward directions, you can have tasty homemade treats ready in no time.
Whether you’re looking for something special to bring to a party or want an indulgent dessert on any given night of the week, these cream cheese brownies are sure to be a hit. But what is the best way to make cream cheese brownies? What ingredients do you need? Here, we’ll answer all your questions about cream cheese brownies, from ingredients to baking tips.
What if You Don’t Have Coca Powder?
If you don’t have cocoa powder, you can use melted chocolate chips instead! Just melt ¾ cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips (or any chip) in a double boiler or microwave-safe bowl before stirring it into your wet ingredients along with ½ teaspoon vanilla extract until thoroughly blended. It will give your brownies an even richer flavor than cocoa powder alone.
Can I Make These Ahead Of Time?
Yes – these are great for meal prepping since they can be made up to three days ahead! Just store them in an airtight container at room temperature or the refrigerator until ready to serve – they should stay fresh for up to five days if stored properly.
Tips for Baking Perfect Cream Cheese Brownies
When making cream cheese brownies, there are several things to keep in mind for perfect results every time: use quality ingredients:
use room temperature ingredients;
avoid overbaking them;
let them cool before cutting;
Keep leftovers in the refrigerator or at room temperature in an airtight container;
enjoy within three days of baking for the best results.
More Dessert Recipes
Cream Cheese Brownies
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray Line the baking dish with large-sized parchmentpaper, leaving about2-3-inch of overhang on two sides (this will help to removethebrowniefrom the baking dish easily).
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup unsalted butter melted and hot
- ⅔ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour plus 1 tbsp
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup chpcplate chip
- 8 ounce cream cheese softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg white
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- Arrangea rack in the center position of the oven.
- Preheat your oven to 350 °F.
- Line an 8×8-inchbaking dish with parchment paper and then grease it with cookingspray.
- In a large bowl, add granulated sugar and hot butter and gently stir to blend.
- Set aside for about 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, add cocoa powder, flour andsalt and mix well.
- After 5 minutes, with a wire whisk, beat the sugar and butter vigorously for about 30seconds.
- In the bowl of sugar mixture, add eggs, water and vanilla extract and beatuntilwell combined.
- Add the flour mixture and with a silicone spatula, stir until well combined.
- In a small bowl, place about one-third ofbrownie mixture and set it aside.
- In the bowl of remaining brownie mixture, add the chocolate chips and gently stirto blend.
- Place the brownie mixture into the prepared baking dish evenly and with the back of aspatula, smooth the top surface.
- For cream cheese mixture: in a bowl, add cream cheese and with an electric mixer, beat until smooth.
- Add in sugar, flour, egg white, and vanilla extract and beat until just combined.
- With a tablespoon, place the cream cheeseand reserved brownie mixture all over thetop of the mixture in the baking dish.
- With the tip of a sharp knife, swirl the mixtures together.
- Bake for about 32-37 minutesuntil it is mostly set.
- Remove the baking dish of brownie from oven and place onto a wire rack to coolcompletely.
- Cut the brownieinto equal-sized squares and serve.