Crispy chicken fingers are a classic favorite that is perfect for a quick and easy dinner, a party appetizer, or a game-day snack. The crispy and crunchy exterior combined with the juicy and tender chicken inside makes for a satisfying and delicious bite.
Today we’ll share an easy-to-apply recipe to make crispy chicken fingers. We’ll also give tips on how to achieve the perfect crispy texture and suggest some dipping sauces to accompany your chicken fingers. So, get ready to indulge in the ultimate comfort food that is crispy chicken fingers!
- Can I Use Chicken Thighs Instead of Chicken Breasts for Making Crispy Chicken Fingers?
- How Do I Achieve the Perfect Crispy Texture for Chicken Fingers?
- Can I Make A Spicy Version of Crispy Chicken Fingers?
- What Are Some Dipping Sauces That Go Well with Crispy Chicken Fingers?
- More Poultry Recipes
- Crispy Chicken Fingers
Can I Use Chicken Thighs Instead of Chicken Breasts for Making Crispy Chicken Fingers?
Yes, you can use chicken thighs instead of chicken breasts for making crispy chicken fingers. However, chicken breasts are more commonly used because they are leaner and have a more neutral flavor that pairs well with the crispy coating.
How Do I Achieve the Perfect Crispy Texture for Chicken Fingers?
Tips to Make Crispier Chicken Fingers
Use Combination of Ingredients: To achieve the perfect crispy texture for chicken fingers, it’s important to use a combination of flour, eggs, breadcrumbs, or panko. The flour helps the egg adhere to the chicken, and the breadcrumbs or panko provide a crispy and crunchy exterior.
Pat the Chicken Dry: Make sure to pat the chicken dry with paper towels before coating it in the breading mixture. This helps the breading adhere to the chicken and results in a crispier exterior.
Fry at The Right Temperature: Also, make sure to fry or bake the chicken fingers at the right temperature for the right amount of time.
Can I Make A Spicy Version of Crispy Chicken Fingers?
Yes, you can make a spicy version of crispy chicken fingers by adding hot sauce, cayenne pepper, chili powder, or other spicy seasonings to the breading mixture.
What Are Some Dipping Sauces That Go Well with Crispy Chicken Fingers?
Some dipping sauces that go well with crispy chicken fingers include ketchup, honey mustard, barbecue sauce, ranch dressing, and hot sauce.
More Poultry Recipes
Crispy Chicken Fingers
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into strips
- ⅔ cups almond flour
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- to taste salt and ground black pepper
- 1 egg
- Preheat your oven to 375 °F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a shallow dish, beat the egg.
- In another shallow dish, mix together almond flourand spices.
- Dip each chicken strip into the egg and thencoat with flour mixture evenly
- Arrange the chicken strips onto the preparedbaking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for about 16-18 minutes.
- Serve warm.