Pear Bundt Cake is a delicious, moist cake with ripe pears and spices. It’s a unique twist on the classic bundt cake and will surely be a hit at any gathering. Pear Bundt Cake is a delicious way to enjoy ripe pears while enjoying all the flavors of a classic bundt cake. Whether you use fresh pears or substitute them with other fruits like peaches or apples, this tasty treat will surely delight everyone around your table. Here are some FAQs about this delicious treat and the ideal recipe to help you make the perfect pear bundt cake.
What Kind of Pears Should I Use?
The type of pears you use can make or break your pear bundt cake. For best results, use ripe but firm Anjou or Bartlett pears. They should be slightly sweet and fragrant when lightly pressed with your finger. If they’re too ripe, they won’t hold their shape in the batter; if they’re too hard, they won’t have enough flavor or sweetness for the cake.
Can I Substitute Other Fruits?
Yes! While pears add a fantastic flavor to the pear bundt cake, you can substitute other fruits like peaches, apples, or berries if desired. The texture may be slightly different depending on the type of fruit used, and you may also need to adjust the amount of sugar used in the recipe based on how sweet your chosen fruit is.
How Long Does It Take to Bake?
Most recipes call for baking your pear bundt cake for around 25 minutes at 375°F. To check if it is done baking, insert a toothpick into the center of the cake—if it comes out clean with no crumbs attached, it is finished baking. Be sure not to overcook, as this can lead to a dry and dense cake.
More Dessert Recipes
Pear Bundt Cake
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- ½ cup almond flour extra for dusting
- ⅓ cup coconut oil melted and divided
- 2 medium pears (cored and chopped)
- ⅓ cup maple syrup divided
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- ¾ cup raisins chopped
- Preheat your oven to 375 ºF.
- Grease aBundt cake panand lightly dust with almond flour.
- In afrying pan, melt 2 tablespoons of coconut oil over medium-high heat and cookthe pears for about 7-10 minutes.
- Stir in1 tablespoon of maple syrup and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Meanwhile,in a large bowl, mix together flours, baking soda, spices and salt.
- Inanother bowl, add eggs, coconut milk, oil, vanillaextract and remaining oil and maple syrup and beat until well combined.
- Add egg mixture into the bowl with flour mixture and mixuntil well combined.
- Fold in pears and raisins.
- Place the mixture into the prepared cake pan.
- Bake forapproximately 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comesout clean.
- Remove the cake pan from oven and place onto a wire rack to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Carefully invert the cake onto a wire rack to cool completely before serving.
- Cut intodesired-sized slices and serve.