Get ready for a gooey and delicious treat that will transport you straight to the campfire! S’mores Dip is a fun and easy recipe that recreates the classic flavor of s’mores in a warm and melty dip. All you need is a cast iron skillet, chocolate chips, marshmallows, and graham crackers. Simply melt the chocolate and marshmallows in the skillet and dip in your graham crackers.
This recipe is perfect for a cozy night in, a party, or even as a fun and unique dessert option for a BBQ. The warm and melty chocolate, combined with the gooey marshmallows and the crispy graham crackers, makes for a heavenly treat that will have your guests coming back for seconds.
Can I make s’mores dip in the oven instead of on the stove?
Yes, you can make s’mores dip in the oven. Simply preheat the oven to 350F and place the ingredients in an oven-safe dish. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the marshmallows are golden brown and the chocolate is melted. Be sure to keep a close eye on it as ovens vary, and you don’t want the marshmallows to burn.
Can I use different types of chocolate for s’mores dip?
Yes, you can use different types of chocolate for s’mores dip. You can use milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, or even peanut butter or caramel chocolate for a unique twist. You can also add different flavors to the chocolate, such as mint or raspberry extract, to give your s’mores dip a unique taste.
Can I make a large batch of s’mores dip for a party?
Yes, you can make a large batch of s’mores dip for a party. Simply multiply the ingredients by the number of servings you need. You can also use a larger skillet or baking dish to make a bigger batch. It is important to keep an eye on the dip as it melts and occasionally stir it to prevent burning.
More Dessert Recipes
- ½ tbsp butter
- 1¾ cups milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup semi-sweet minimarshmallows
- Preheat your oven to 450 °F.
- Arrange a rack in the center of oven.
- Heat a 10-inch cast-iron skillet over low heat.
- In the skillet, add in the butter until melted completely.
- Remove from the heat and tilt the skillet to spread the butterevenly.
- Place the chocolate chips in the buttered skillet and top withthe marshmallows in a thin layer.
- Bake for about 5-6 minutes or until the tops of themarshmallows is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool slightly beforeserving.